Tyre Buddy

Apps Tyre Buddy v1.3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,

Can you explain the Toe sections mean, i.e. how to read it and what the values in the screenshot mean?

Paul
tyre.JPG

I would be interested in that too. I like using the app for my tyre pressures but I would like to use it to it's full potential by setting up camber but I cannot figure out how to interpreted the data given bij the app.

I'll third that. I think(?) I understand how to use the camber but a little bit more detail in the description would be really helpful. Thus far toe is still a mystery, even after reading your reply about the tyres working in opposition to each other.

if the toe bar is in the green/yellow area on the left the toe is fine; the only time you need to worry about it is if it's constantly orange/red; although some cars like the Tatuus FA01 are always orange no matter what you do. If you want a good car to go through the entire range - the 458 italia is a good car to test it on. put the toe on minimum, then 25%, 50%, 75% 100% and see what the app tells you.

Last edited:
Hey, I know it's not very motorsport related, but could you add a display mode/calculation for fuel range in kilometers based on current fuel amount and consumption, in the app, like many modern streetcars have nowadays? (number of kilometers left on fuel amount) Thank you if it's possible.

Hey, I know it's not very motorsport related, but could you add a display mode/calculation for fuel range in kilometers based on current fuel amount and consumption, in the app, like many modern streetcars have nowadays? (number of kilometers left on fuel amount) Thank you if it's possible.
it's been added in the last update. it's on the last page of numbers; you have to do at least one hotlap for the fuel usage to start calculating.

Anyone know why my app looks off? Half of the bar's missing for my lefts, I don't have a horizontal black bar and my median line behaves weirdly.
I've disabled all of my apps but Tyre Buddy to test if it was a conflict, to no avail.
image.png
image.png

Last edited:
Anyone know why my app looks off? Half of the bar's missing for my lefts, I don't have a horizontal black bar and my median line behaves weirdly.
I've disabled all of my apps but Tyre Buddy to test if it was a conflict, to no avail.
I would say, delete TyreBuddy folder and then unzip it again; if you could pull out the py.log file that would help debug it. Also if you could say what car/track you're using and the session details (eg race/weeknend/practice laps vs timed event etc)

Last edited:
Hi, sorry i'm verry new with sim racing and i downloaded the tyre buddy. Dus i cant see in the game and in the download folder there is notting that u can run before playing. So must that folder copy or move to a other folder?

Good app, but you need to make a more detailed description. All the available information there was like just less than half of the information needed for us to understand. It's been years and still like that, I can't find any tutorials or any other infos on youtube or anywhere to fully explain the app.

Good app, but you need to make a more detailed description. All the available information there was like just less than half of the information needed for us to understand. It's been years and still like that, I can't find any tutorials or any other infos on youtube or anywhere to fully explain the app.
Most confusing part is the toe. The camber and psi is easier to grasp.

I still don't get the toe color box tbh.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%