Tyre Buddy

Apps Tyre Buddy v1.3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
1714332321937.png

i make TTV and YTB video with Tyre Buddy v1.2 or other version:
on top you can see front toe, green is perfect, yellow is good, orange or red need new setting.
on bottom you can see rear toe, green is perfect, yellow is good, orange or red need new setting.

I found the channel but there's nothing on tyre buddy. Am I not finding the same channel?
As cydrec said "
on top you can see front toe, green is perfect, yellow is good, orange or red need new setting.
on bottom you can see rear toe, green is perfect, yellow is good, orange or red need new setting."
On the video it just showed you the app, not really explaining it, but I get the idea, it's just that the author or someone else really needs to make a full documentation about it.

As cydrec said "
on bottom you can see rear toe, green is perfect, yellow is good, orange or red need new setting."
On the video it just showed you the app, not really explaining it, but I get the idea, it's just that the author or someone else really needs to make a full documentation about it.
Okay got it. I did see the video with the bars.

I have trouble finding a toe that gives similar bars. I see a lot of brown and red on the right end of front toes.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 2 4.9%