Resource icon

Tritium Sim Racing Dash 3.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
JohnEzra submitted a new resource:

Tritium Sim Racing Dash (Beta) SF23 Fully Supported - iRacing Dash for all cars with SF23 Support

Hello All,

Wanted to release a dash design I have been working on for some testing and feedback.

It currently fully supports the SF23 and GTP/LMDh cars, but should also work for most other cars, but I have not been able to test with everything so far.

Download Dash

Currently the dash requires:
  • Simhub 9.0.3, the latest release...

Read more about this resource...

JohnEzra updated Tritium Sim Racing Dash with a new update entry:

Large Update: New Features and Better SF23 OT Implementation

### Large Update with Breaking Changes

This version adds some new features, as well as a full rework of the SF23 Properties.

It requires the latest DahlDesigns iRacing Properties plugin for the SF23 Properties to function. I have included it with this release. Please install the plugin, and restart SimHub to ensure everything works properly.

**Changes**

- The Center Module no longer has two separate configurations, instead the Car Left & Right data overlays the gauges on the center...

Read the rest of this update entry...

3.1.1 Major Update

Lots of new updates/features for this one.

It requires the updated User.TSRConfig plugin for full functionality. The Plugin is included with this release.

The Dahl Designs Plugin is no longer required, and should be disabled/uninstalled if you are not using it for something else.

New Configuration Options:
-The top module has been split into left and right, and the plugin allows you to set any configuration of content you would like displayed there.
-Options are: Lap...

3.1.1 Major Update

Lots of new updates/features for this one.

It requires the updated User.TSRConfig plugin for full functionality. The Plugin is included with this release.

The Dahl Designs Plugin is no longer required, and should be disabled/uninstalled if you are not using it for something else.

New Configuration Options:
-The top module has been split into left and right, and the plugin allows you to set any configuration of content you would like displayed there.
-Options are: Lap Times...

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 232 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 48 18.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 37 14.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 39 14.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 70 26.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 89 33.7%