rF2 Trans Am '68 - '72 @ Bridgehampton - Thu 18 Jan 2024

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Race 1. Didn't get R2 as I was several beers in by then.
20240118210743_1.jpg

Thank you all for signing up and for racing.
I had a ball tonight, really enjoyed it.
Hope that some of you will join us next week. :thumbsup:

Hey :).
Race 1 . Went off in the last corner before the straight on lap 1 -when leading the race - that created some hassle :redface: - Sorry for that .
On lap 3 I where in a drag race down the straight with @Luca Ciarfella - and could see a car weaving slowly on the straight in the distance - the option is now go Left or Right ? .
I usually pick the correct side - not this time :whistling: - I hit the car at full speed did a 360 in air and landed in some high grass just before the bridge . I then took a rest in the pits :barefoot:.
The car must have had some connection problems ? .
Race 2. Went a little better :).

Hey :).
Race 1 . Went off in the last corner before the straight on lap 1 -when leading the race - that created some hassle :redface: - Sorry for that .
On lap 3 I where in a drag race down the straight with @Luca Ciarfella - and could see a car weaving slowly on the straight in the distance - the option is now go Left or Right ? .
I usually pick the correct side - not this time :whistling: - I hit the car at full speed did a 360 in air and landed in some high grass just before the bridge . I then took a rest in the pits :barefoot:.
The car must have had some connection problems ? .
Race 2. Went a little better :).
Thanks for racing Stig. Sorry to hear about your problems. :(
From a neutral point of view, your loss was somebody else's gain - it was great to see people like @Redvaliant and @Jim Carvalho holding their own in the company of a few quick drivers.

I'm just gonna put a server up for next week. I'm thinking GT40 @ Le Grand Circuit (60s Le Mans) with a rolling start. Please give it a try people. You may wanna bring a large anchor/parachute or some such. :roflmao:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 36 13.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 30 11.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 36 13.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 33 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 87 32.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 153 57.7%