Top Gear Track

• Thread starter Lars Bøgild Thomsen
  • Start date
L

Lars Bøgild Thomsen

• Lars Bøgild Thomsen

Is the Top Gear track available for racer?

About a year ago I started to do an update to the Top Gear track.
The way I see it, everything I started, but did not finish, is now very
obsolete, which means I will have to start all over again.

But, I really like that track, and with both the CG versions of Badlands
and Ruudskogen just about release-ready, I might start to work on it
again.. no promises though, taking it slow and am still using 0815.

@camsinny: Really? You do? Is it the same one that Mr. Whippy did some time ago,
or are you doing your own? No matter what, if you are 75% done I'll just drop my
project, and let you handle it ;) I have lots of tracks to finish anyway. Screenies?

Yeah it was my uni project last year at some point. Really needs restarting though.
It's a completely new version, not used any of Mr. Whippy's track.

Screenies aren't much worth posting. It's an airfield haha. When I get around to re-starting it I might make a WIP thread and I'll post some screenies then. For now though - there's a couple of cars I want to release so I'll be doing them first. Well, one at least. Give it a few weeks and I might have started this.

@Mr Whippy: I started to do some work on your old version, and citronized had some
stuff he wanted to add. But we never really got started. I changed the textures, and
made some simple CG shaders.. but it is not good.. not even better than the original..
in fact, I think my shaders are worse.. LOL.. but I have had some spare time and have
been playing with some new stuff. Maybe I will redo the textures and shaders, then I'll
send them to you, so you can tweak them to your liking. I don't care about getting credits,
it's all just for fun anyway. PM me and let me know what you think..

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 21 12.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 58 35.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 93 57.1%