TOCA Race Driver 2

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeJNH8C2p00[/ame]

Haha have found a movie from the old days by PureOwnage[RPM]. One of our wreckfestnights aka RedbullAirRaces we did lol

OMG Music from the TV series A-TEAM!!!...That was my childhood fun. Four crazy guys...ahh..old days...

.Now after you watch this video, you should open a Race Evo Server just for a fight like that. Perhaps one driver escapes other chase:laugh2:.

Bathurst-Airlines:

Turn around and drive wrong direction,
right corner, chicane, then
the long straight full speed uphill
DON'T BREAK !!!
crash with full speed into the wall at the hairpin,

... enjoy your flight. :D

(try it a few times with DTM or racing-Jaguar, then use f1 car)

Yes mate. I have it still installed. Tried out last weekend, and it works. I'm not at home this weekend but maybe we can try next one. Maybe we'll find some other racers to do a back-to-the-roots race. I am still a very bad racer, but i have fun though. If you know any other members, who have the game too, ask them. Did you try the Bathurst-flight? I also know several other places on different tracks to have fun. One special jump position is at Donington, where you can park your car and others can fly (on-)to you. A great place for screenshots and movie-taking. Btw.: One of the best flight-cars is the racing jaguar. When i'm back home, i'll look for old movies from there. I am sure, i still have some. If i have found them I'll post some of them here.

Blast from the past

I will eat you all alive, hehe!

rd2bronze2qg5.jpg

• linchpin[RTS]

Hello!

I'm back from a dark side of a moon and some RD2-action maniacs are still alive!
How you're doin' guys? I hope I can return for some online action, but need to practice as well, cos' I got a bit rusty... :)

• linchpin[RTS]

Waayyy to long :) But never forgot!

I'm dusting the old discs, will install RD2, RD3 & GTR2 - hope we'll find each other online. Unfortunately I left my beloved MOMO Racing at home (I live in the UK now) - so that means mastering keys again :(
Maybe I'll buy some kind of pad or something (is it any good for these games?).

Anyway I'm glad to hear from you again guys!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back