Thursday 15th October 2009 - Rally Burns & McRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Aaron Cloutier

Sounds grand!

Aaron Cloutier (ascloutier)

US time please

Week isn't complete without some slidey slidey RBR action...
Count me in Mr Bossman..

Glenn Morris (mozza)

Oceanic Clown Posse pease

Proof? See below :aus:

TwiztidInsaneClownPossecopy.jpg

• Bert Van Waes

Just found out i have a meeting for the RDHGP the same time (i knew it already quite the bit, but didn't notice it was the same day/time)

As i think it would be the most proper greet to such heroes, I would really like to attend this one here. And the same goes for the RDHGP for different reasons. I'm a bit puzzled here, stupid me...:shut-mouth:

As i said to Stu, i will see what to do Andrew. Just so you know guys.

• Johan Sälgström

My graphics card just died, I definitely won't get a new one before tomorrow and I probably won't go through the hassle of installing the whole package on this old computer since I'm unsure if it'll even run, so, probably won't make it. Just thought I'd let you know.
glhf!

• Andrew Evans

Is anyone else finding the car a bit bouncy on these stages? Any tips for setup change to reduce this?

i just had a quick run now.... twas only over one or two jumps it felt a problemo... i tried to harden up the suspension a little... my mind is telling me it made a difference.... but that's about as much use as i can be.... :(

• Aaron Cloutier

...and done!

Felt slow but I didn't wreck. A couple spins and a luck flip that landed me upright colored an otherwise very uneventful night. Probably should have tested more like I usually do and adjusted my suspension. I completely agree that it felt bouncy... particularly on Harwood.

I look forward to the results. Night!

• Andrew Evans

totally mate... go for it...

(the earliest session you run is the one that counts)

Sorry Andrew, I'm completely buggered from work today and have another big day tomorrow.
I'm gonna pull out of this one.
Sorry champ, I know the effort you go to put these together for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes