The W.I.P Thread

No that is the full texture.

Just parts of it have coding in place to mirror it on the same part of the car from the left to the right part.

But I have had an idea.....not sure if it will work but I am going to give it a try.

Basically remove all the parts of the model that do not have a reversed part assigned from the texture to see if the texture will then line up correctly on the model with the missing body parts. If it does then I will just make a copy of the parts left to replace the ones I had taken away to re-create a full model for skinning.
Good luck with that but if you had had done wireframe for the textures wouldn't it have been easier to guess what is what, so you could find maybe the rear wing or something you don't know the place of originally , about your project good luck with that and hopefully some good news will come.

Good luck with that but if you had had done wireframe for the textures wouldn't it have been easier to guess what is what, so you could find maybe the rear wing or something you don't know the place of originally , about your project good luck with that and hopefully some good news will come.

If he do everything from scratch, its will be not so hard. With a 3D software he made a new UV mapping with wireframe. The big harder part is to be able to use this new skinning files into the game

The wireframe is for the new layout.

If I do the wireframe for the model it comes out like the layed out like the blue channel.....which is usless for skinning the new models

The wireframe is for the new layout.

If I do the wireframe for the model it comes out like the layed out like the blue channel.....which is usless for skinning the new models

Are you sure the new layout can work, if we had no possibilities to pack a new 3D model, do you think to repack the same 3D model coded with an other skin layout can work ?

Are you sure the new layout can work, if we had no possibilities to pack a new 3D model, do you think to repack the same 3D model coded with an other skin layout can work ?

I'm doing the new layout for other purposes....not 2013. ;)

And as I thought the texture files in the .nfs downloaded files seem to be in the same format as the visable game texture files.

j2nq.jpg

Hi everyone!,

Just letting you all know, i'm working on 2 helmets at the moment with good progress being made, and hopefully, I will release them pretty soon.

The helmets are Lewis Hamiltons and Sebastian Vettels helmets that they wore at the 2013 Singapore GP...Below are some pics of the real helmets:
18874569881382240704.jpg
hami-helm-sing-2013-21-886x590.jpg
PAPHOTO4_540251.jpg

Also, the helmet layouts this year appear to be the same as 2012, if this is the case, I will create 2013 helmets using my helmet templates from 2012...We'll see!

Keep an eye on the apparel section!

Working on
  • no DRS [RELEASED]
  • double KERS (some hundred people used it last time) [RELEASED]
  • competitive AI (ai only, no braking points and yet no database possible) [RELEASED]
  • if possible SC fix takeover from last year [RELEASED]
  • mechanical issues (raceload.jpk) [RELEASED]
  • multilivery (raceload.jpk) [RELEASED]
  • multi tyre tread takeover from last year [WAITING FOR STOCK FILE]
  • if some people want it: LED lighting outer to inner & inner to outer (as left to right already exists) [WAITING FOR FEEDBACK]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 43 26.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 19.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 30 18.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.6%
  • Forum trophies