The W.I.P Thread

If <ou did download the BETA mod I gave you, you would see a classi database folder. That's where I added Imol and Estoril. As career rounds 5 and 14 (like in the actual season) ;)
You mean you have those 2 tracks without buying the DLC? Would be strange to use those 2 without the dlc content.

that's in too, but this raceload from Geckar allowed the classic skins
I don't get you. Either you have no idea about this file or I just don't understand you.
The file Geckar used in his DLC mods were the one by Melphiz, the one that lets you use livery_00 and livery_01 (ofc that appears for DLC, too, no difference) or better said, the one that replaces livery_main. It's exactly the same file from the same date.
Benutzername agreed to my previous raceload post btw.

Edit: added a detail

I don't get you. Either you have no idea about this file or I just don't understand you.
The file Geckar used in his DLC mods were the one by Melphiz, the one that lets you use livery_00 and livery_01 (ofc that appears for DLC, too, no difference). It's exactly the same file from the same date.
Benutzername agreed to my previous raceload post btw.
Sorry, I misunderstood it then :D

You mean you have those 2 tracks without buying the DLC? Would be strange to use those 2 without the dlc content.
You can't use what you don't own.
Though I have no clue how ML came to the extraction of the textures, everything else about the DLC is already part of the default game when it comes to database entries etc. etc.
The only difference between the default game and classic edition is the folder "download" and its content. Those who don't own that (and whose steam has no configuration about it) won't be able to use anything from the DLC, no matter if their database has further modification (I'd say that would lead to CTD having DLC tracks in career when they don't exist).

You can't use what you don't own.
Though I have no clue how ML came to the extraction of the textures, everything else about the DLC is already part of the default game when it comes to database entries etc. etc.
The only difference between the default game and classic edition is the folder "download" and its content. Those who don't own that (and whose steam has no configuration about it) won't be able to use anything from the DLC, no matter if their database has further modification (I'd say that would lead to CTD having DLC tracks in career when they don't exist).
I have no private intentions about the game don't worry. I'm not like that. If I would feel the need for those tracks then I would buy it. But buying only 2 tracks and some cars with unrealistic sounds doesn't worth the spent money for me.

I wasn't speaking about you in person but a person in general, blame the english language :D
Modding the 90's stuff is what got me to grab the classic edition (well, it was 75% off anyway) and now we have reached that point.

Munich, haha to me Munich is not Germany, it's just Bavaria, they can be Austria if they want, hahaha. [At Icehockey we usually sing: Bavaria belongs to Austria!]

currently working on driver specific interior or maybe just alternate team specific for DLC cars
@ML2166 is it possible for you to grab the interior textures for 90's cars?

Edit: Hm, that's weird. I can get it to work that all but DLC cars will load an alternate interior/steering wheel and it does not matter if I place mc2 to rb2 without renaming the internal textures.
But if I copy mc2 to c33, rename it like the others work. The game crashes. If I rename the internal textures from mc2 to c33 the game won't load them but uses the game's default.

So I need the correct texture names at least I think.

Last edited:
Ok, the luna 2014 database was incompatible.
With default database it is possible to have 22 cars with any 90's chassis
jehjjrjd.jpg

xke76hc2.jpg
How did you change the colurs of the different teams I have a grid full with the 99 williams too but i can chnage the skin because the texture is in the nfs file

question how did you do it ???

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea