The crew: Motorfest

Surprised to see no love for this series.

The crew: Motorfest recently released based on hawaii. First time since Test Drive Unlimited for me.

I must say this series have taken giant leaps each time. Crew had very dated graphics but a nice ideas. Driving model not the most fun I ever driven for sure and trouble just getting things working...

Crew 2 they changed direction somewhat and added boats and planes you could jump between. Big leap up graphically but they kind of removed all physics for the cars and had it drive on rails... Still they did develope a decent gameworld so had many hours of fun.

Crew: Motorfest visuals is an absolute new benchmark never seen anything like it and the arcade physics just feels spot on. There is differences between the cars but they just all work and ffb is consistent so no need to tinker all the time... Maybe could do without the nitro tiring to have to push that button but strategically it has it´s place in races.

Hawaii is amazing to explore. airplanes and boats are secondary for me not spent much time with those. Planes would be a good way to fast travel but hawaii is so well done I rather spend the time driving.

Highly recommended everything feels well thought through and it´s certainly original enough for being an open world racing game. Some say forza horizon clone but I suspect it´s just due to the festival theme that give some that first impression. For me it feels more like crew 2 duh and maybe a bit of Test drive unlimited I don´t see much in common with forza horizon.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back