Super Touring 98 Mod

STW cars are reborning...

rl99ni10.jpg

hope we can get something like this in the end run !View attachment 49265

I'm doing my best to reach an high quality models, i think the .gmt will be more than 2 mb....

Every dash (except for renault) will have at the least 2 versions with different details\shapes according to different versions as seen in btcc or stw....

Now i'm finishing the honda and the ford dash (the remaining things to create) and then i will uv-mapping all the 8 dashes. I ask you some patience, i haven't a lot of time and i work on it as soon as possible.;)

I'm doing my best to reach an high quality models, i think the .gmt will be more than 2 mb....

Every dash (except for renault) will have at the least 2 versions with different details\shapes according to different versions as seen in btcc or stw....

Now i'm finishing the honda and the ford dash (the remaining things to create) and then i will uv-mapping all the 8 dashes. I ask you some patience, i haven't a lot of time and i work on it as soon as possible.;)

whatever and however you can work on these , we will wait patiently.......:)

Sorry for the delay, but i was so busy....here some screens (sorry, quite low quality) of the dashes in-game....those dashes aren't fully complete and those are only the '98 versions (i made also some other versions for the future season add-on like stw, btcc '97 and '99 etc.) I hope i don't give you a huge disappointment;)

e7expg.jpg

2vv3rkn.jpg

24mrwyd.jpg

241vas9.jpg
2mz9lx5.jpg

fem4br.jpg

4pz71j.jpg

zinmom.jpg

Now i'm polishing the stuffs and then i will sent all to andreas for a supervision.

P.S. and i think i will do also new steering wheels in the future.

Looks awesome!
Sorry for my dense question....
Is this mod seperate from the super touring 98 reborn mod?
Are the 2 mods using the same physics models ?
Cheers

That's the same mod! I only made the dashboards and i inserted them into Andrea's super touring mod. Andreas has the last word in order to decide if accept or not my stuff into his great mod.....i think (and i hope) yes, also because i made those cockpits only for his mod.
Anyway, i will contact him, but before i must finish all the remaining things. (or maybe he read this conversation and he give me the endorsement before i will contact him).

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.