Some buttons don't work on Firefox.

Hey everyone!
I've recently tried to log in, via the latest version of Firefox, and I found that neither the "log in", nor the "register" buttons work, if I click on them. I can hover over them and I can type in the link they would go to, in an ideal world (I can also log in, as you can see), but either the hyperlink, or some javascript is not letting your website work as intended on FF. It'd be really nice if the site maintainers could fix this. Thanks!
H3A

Hey everyone!
I've recently tried to log in, via the latest version of Firefox, and I found that neither the "log in", nor the "register" buttons work, if I click on them. I can hover over them and I can type in the link they would go to, in an ideal world (I can also log in, as you can see), but either the hyperlink, or some javascript is not letting your website work as intended on FF. It'd be really nice if the site maintainers could fix this. Thanks!
H3A
I use Firefox regularly and the buttons work fine for me. I have to guess that you may have an extension or plugin causing some issues... Maybe try disabling stuff (or using safe mode) and retrying it could shed some light?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.