Resource icon

Misc Silver Project Custom FFB 9.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Since both the gain on the shim side and the FFB volume are set to 100, I thought about setting min_force on the custom file side as well to boost it.

Ok, that will not help.
If the in-game gain is at 100%, then it already produces as high a signal as is possible from the game.

Then if you feel it is too weak at the center, you can raise the LFB slider.
Let me know what it is now & how high you try it too.

Since both the gain on the shim side and the FFB volume are set to 100, I thought about setting min_force on the custom file side as well to boost it.
Can you tell me one more point?

If you just want to increase the weight of the handle.

It seems that you can increase the weight of the handle by setting (steer_spring_strength 0.0) and increasing the value. Can you tell me the maximum value of this setting?

Also, if you want to increase the weight of the handle other than this item, which item is applicable? Should I add it again?

Can you tell me one more point?

If you just want to increase the weight of the handle.

It seems that you can increase the weight of the handle by setting (steer_spring_strength 0.0) and increasing the value. Can you tell me the maximum value of this setting?

Also, if you want to increase the weight of the handle other than this item, which item is applicable? Should I add it again?

"steer_spring_strength" is only something used for when the car is at stand-still.
The weight of the handle, if you have gain at 100% & it still feels too light, can only be adjusted by the in-game lfb slider, so please try that.

Hi, can you please tell me a good starting point with gain and volume for a fanatec csl elite wheel base? And should I use mid or high level?

Hi, can you please tell me a good starting point with gain and volume for a fanatec csl elite wheel base? And should I use mid or high level?

Hi bm206,

Same settings as for the AMS2 version.
Reg. high or mid, it is a matter of personal preference, as I think you could use both with that wheel base, but the safest bet is mid, as it does not add some softening up that is added to high.

In the PC2 in-game setting, the "volume" is the same as "lfb" in AMS2 when using this file.

Last edited:
"steer_spring_strength" is only something used for when the car is at stand-still.
The weight of the handle, if you have gain at 100% & it still feels too light, can only be adjusted by the in-game lfb slider, so please try that.

Kumama,

when I say "lfb slider", in PC2 I should say the "volume slider", sorry.
The "volume slider" in PC2 with this custom file, works like the "lfb slider" in AMS2.

So it is the "volume slider" you need to raise for more weight.

I hope this helps.

@kumama

I just discovered that the last transfusion from the AMS2 version added a bug to the file, new version will be up shortly.
The bug means that "volume" has no effect right now, while it should act like the "lfb".

Fix is on the way.

@kumama

Update 9.3 just posted is for you.
It fixes the "volume" to work again. It was lost for some reason.
So you can adjust the weight with the volume slider now.

-K

Last edited:
Kumama,

when I say "lfb slider", in PC2 I should say the "volume slider", sorry.
The "volume slider" in PC2 with this custom file, works like the "lfb slider" in AMS2.

So it is the "volume slider" you need to raise for more weight.

I hope this helps.
And is the the "tone" and "fx" of pc2 compareable with "fx" and "damper" of ams2?

And is the the "tone" and "fx" of pc2 compareable with "fx" and "damper" of ams2?

No, fx from ams2 is split in tone and fx here, so:

"tone" controls road bumps.
"fx" controls only engine vibes and scrub.

Damping is set to 0.5 in the file, no slider for that here.

What would be the recommended settings for a Fanatec DD1/Direct Drive? Trying to get a feel as close to Rfactor 2 and ACC (even though they are quite different between themselves)

I am currently using
PCARS 2:
Gain 35
Volume 25
Tone 50
Fx 50

Fanalabs 1.54.2:
FF 60%
LIN OFF
NDP 25%
NFR 5%
NIN OFF