Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Hello Guys,

This is my cockpit. This year I was triggered by the many official and unofficial Ferrari simulators on the web so I decided to built my own around an existing Playseat together with the Fanatec CSR Elite with pedals and shifter. Thanks for watching.

zg3d.jpg

2iud.jpg

4roe.jpg

gv3p.jpg

jgq9.jpg

jduz.jpg

2wx0.jpg

klp.JPG

Simulator was built using wood only (MDF) Tried to get the decals directly from Ferrari but that was a lost cause ofcourse :( so a friend helped me out. Speakers are built in the head rests left and right but 5.1 sound is planned. Front speakers will be made in the mirrors then.

Hello Guys,

This is my cockpit. This year I was triggered by the many official and unofficial Ferrari simulators on the web so I decided to built my own around an existing Playseat together with the Fanatec CSR Elite with pedals and shifter. Thanks for watching.

zg3d.jpg

2iud.jpg

4roe.jpg

gv3p.jpg

jgq9.jpg

jduz.jpg

2wx0.jpg

klp.JPG

Simulator was built using wood only (MDF) Tried to get the decals directly from Ferrari but that was a lost cause ofcourse :( so a friend helped me out. Speakers are built in the head rests left and right but 5.1 sound is planned. Front speakers will be made in the mirrors then.

awesome stuff!!! i'm building something similar using MDF, can you tell me how you painted this material?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.