Semi Modular Mods - Base Files [SemiMoMods]

Misc Semi Modular Mods - Base Files [SemiMoMods] 24.0311

Login or Register an account to download this content
Do you still feel like adapting the mod to the new patches?
SemiModularMods/ModularMods seem harder to enable in F123. With a new patch coming out every week, I can understand how exhausting it is to adjust the mod over and over again.

I only need to update one file, the other files are dummies. In general SMM would not be needed for F1 23, one could take one of the original files (which are dummies now) and merge their stuff.
But then, you'd have to update those each and every time and that would be annoying.
That's why I decided to switch the content of 7 files into the databases.erp. So, if an update changes any of those content, I only need to import it into the databases and all existing mods stay untouched and have no need to be updated.

Great work. Everything works great for me, but whenever I do the update I seem to lose all my mods and have to reinstall them. What might I be doing wrong?

Great work. Everything works great for me, but whenever I do the update I seem to lose all my mods and have to reinstall them. What might I be doing wrong?
Don't overwrite the files the mod uses. For example, whenever I update, the skin mods I use alter words.erp so I skip that file. I think that will solve your issue.

Now that you mention it, I'll probably change the installation next time, then. The dummies never change so they don't need to be in the update process.

Anything new about future Mods like chassis swaps?
If you mean fomswaps, then no. Vice versa does already exist. I don't have access to the game anymore, and I don't plan to resub again. fomswaps can be created via merging, but that's better explained at the ego modding discord - some modders already did that.

Hey!
Quick question: Is there any way to just add an helmet?
Tried to figure it out myself but didnt really find any way to do it (Except download a MyTeam pack and replace it in there, but i assume there is another way to do it too)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 24 60.0%