Semi Modular Mods - Base Files [SemiMoMods]

Misc Semi Modular Mods - Base Files [SemiMoMods] 24.0311

Login or Register an account to download this content
any chances for Fomswap(Use fom cars to replace someone like Mercedes, Rb, and others)
Hello, first of all great mod and thanks for your work. Will there be mods like F1 Driver Helmet Package, F1 Team Attire Package and F1 Team Attire Package coming?
No to both.
First would mean overwriting original F1 team files (which would be counter how the system works). You can join the ego modding discord and ask for support, as with the right tools it should be possible for everyone.
Second is simply not doable this year, due to tight restrictions of modular modding compared to previous years.

Will the semi modular My Team Package receive update too? Because for some reason helmet, racesuit, gloves and boots doesnt work for me. I have updated the base files after the update from here, imported everything as million times before, but for some reason the helmet, racesuit, gloves and boots dont show in the game. Did something changed in the update? thanks

Will the semi modular My Team Package receive update too? Because for some reason helmet, racesuit, gloves and boots doesnt work for me. I have updated the base files after the update from here, imported everything as million times before, but for some reason the helmet, racesuit, gloves and boots dont show in the game. Did something changed in the update? thanks
I don't own the game, so I do not test nor update other stuff any longer. I can't say if previously compiled archives will still work for the current state or not. F1 23 has already received more updates from me than I ever intended, to be honest.

Hey everyone,

I know this is late in the cycle, but I think that the F1 World glitch of the AI strapping on wet tyres appears after downloading this mod. Googling says that this was a problem, then I was doing testing (F2 2023 on Grand Prix mode) and saw that they were using dries. Re-download SemiMo (fresh download) and they’re going on wets.

Anything I need to tinker with in the SemiMo files to where this doesn’t occur? I want to have a custom F2 season through GP mode but this obviously throws a wrench in it. Thanks!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 14 53.8%