Season settings

I've recently restarted the GTR2 career mode and kinda forgot where the season settings were since I've adjusted them some time ago.

I can't remember if there was an option to include or exclude sessions in the weekend, I remember such menu in the quick race mode but not in the season.

There should be a "Race Weekend" menu and a "Championship" menu. If you have started either the settings are locked, the only way to edit them is to start a new weekend or season.

For example: the menu for a race weekend:
All squares after sessions names can be clicked with the mouse for check or uncheck so that you can choose your own schedule for this event.

Else said: in your example, if you wish to disable Warmup .... click on its square at the right of its name to uncheck Warmup if it is already checked.

Race Weekend.jpg

Last edited:
In any event where there are more than 1 session ... you can skip an actual session in GRID tab cliking at the right of the screen "Continue to .... Name of the next session "

That way, it will work in Race Weekend, 24 hours Race and Championship races ( else said all events made of different sessions ).

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea