Season 13 - General Discussion

Now that the time table is working fine, i also remember that some 1:43 are "wrongly" recorded. They happen during the race, for those who had their pit stand beyond the start-finish line. ;)

Due to the "pit stop short cut issue" in the race, I wonder which lap time results from it and which one doesn't. I'm even wondering if my recorded 1:44:8xx is my "real" PB or results from that issue too.

So would it be a problem for anyone if we just erase any lap time for Silverstone 2011 and start from zero right now? Of course only if it's no biggy for Nico. What do you think?

im pretty sure that the order was marko, helder, sean, reik, me then dino for the top 5, from sean back on the times list is genuine times so seans 44.7 from the other night is the target atm :thumbsup:

Due to the "pit stop short cut issue" in the race, I wonder which lap time results from it and which one doesn't. I'm even wondering if my recorded 1:44:8xx is my "real" PB or results from that issue too.

So would it be a problem for anyone if we just erase any lap time for Silverstone 2011 and start from zero right now? Of course only if it's no biggy for Nico. What do you think?
You should be able to see when the time is set by hoovering over it (the table needs to be sorted after lap time). For me it looks like Sean's time is the best time that is not set in the race.

It is a bit of a hazzle to delete all the times, also it will soon be poluted again I suspect. Also, the qualify from season 10 should also give you an idea :)

Isn't it great that conversion makers get the same amount of credit than track builders, especially when they do sooo good quality of work, having bugs that can be fixed in under a minute (well, maybe two in this case..)...

Ok by me lol seems like laptime wasn't as bad as originally thought even though it still felt like a poor lap, maybe just used to seeing and feeling rfactor 2's Silverstone which there is a massive difference has to be said, my advise though is not to drive it or even try the new demo with Honda Civic/Silverstone until this race is done lol.

Was there something wrong with track Kennet ?

No, apart from that timing bug, everything is ok. Those timing gates are always something that one has to test, there's no real logic how they work in each case as tracks and pits are so different. But at least it's done so that 100% certainty your lap is counted when you visit pits. That's the main thing. And sometimes there is no way to stop those timing bugs happening, mind you, if we used pit limiter, it would not happen... ;)

I'm not going to be able to practice till the race now.
Would I still be able to race? Had an hour last week of practice and if I'm able to race will start from the back just incase. I feel confident that I won't be a hinderence and feel that I can finish the race all be it at the back possibly

It's the least prepared that I have ever been :(

The forecast was light intensity, if it just drizzles every now and then, it's mostly dry conditions then.. Note, the wet driving line is much wider than dry line so we may even have to shuffle between the two, corner by corner as the conditions change.. It's gonna be an interesting one..

what could be a simple way of finding the dry line?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.