Round #9, Italy: Race Briefing.

N
I feel free to quote the registration instructions of the FSR website:

5. After your payment has been received, your team will be accepted by the Admin, at GPCos. Please be patient, it can take a couple of days to validate the account.

There is nothing said from a screenshot...
Then how I know he paid? We can wait till I get official permission or make the things faster and pass me a screenshot of the payment.

Do I have to post all the conversation we had 3 months ago?
Haha, yeah sure, about how I was trying to explain that OSR and ACR are in a "partnership/sister teams" and you kept going back and twisting certain words to make it sound like I said, we wasn't at all sister teams/partnership what ever.... Go ahead, I didn't lie once, would be nice if you wouldn't spread some bull**** though.. Thank you.

But if you bring a private discussion into a public forum then I don't think you deserve to be in the position you're currently in..

Last edited:
That was also Garcia's choice to do that. Ryan nor myself have advised to weave to block others or protect a teammates car.

Oh boy I need popcorn!
Ok just for the record - that wasn't me on the video despite that car had my name on the rear wing.
And one more thing - who protested against me for an incident between me and ORA car?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.