Status
Not open for further replies.
Disadvantaged car: Jesper Taulborg
Team: RPM

Reported car: Mike Simian
Reported Team: FOR

Description:

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=PVCTO6NL

Was not a major incident, but still one that effected the winning overtake the race.
Jesper in P1 ran wide and Mike came up the inside, and shoved Jesper off the track, giving him no chance of passing him back up the inside. Mike had better tyres and may of won the race without this incident, but it was still a dirty move and was one that didn't need to be taken. Even if it's the closing laps, you still can't shove somebody off the track.

I find this report is stretching it slightly to say the least.
If this is not racing then I must have been watching another sport all my life.
I was not aware I had to give a driver a chance to reovertake me? I have the inside, I'm side by side and I have the line.
Its well within normal racing. (Theres barely any contact at all, there could have been none what so ever and then you couldn't have made this report and the outcome of the pass would have been the same, its millimeters in the heat of battle) Also.... Shoved? really!?! and Dirty? well thats for everyone to decide now I suppose, but thats not how I saw it.
Looking back at how you (Ross) have voted "no penalty" to incidents in the past all I can say is I'm shocked.
Has it really come to the point we make incident reports because our car has been overtaken.

I find this report is stretching it slightly to say the least.
If this is not racing then I must have been watching another sport all my life.
I was not aware I had to give a driver a chance to reovertake me? I have the inside, I'm side by side and I have the line.
Its well within normal racing. (Theres barely any contact at all, there could have been none what so ever and then you couldn't have made this report and the outcome of the pass would have been the same, its millimeters in the heat of battle) Also.... Shoved? really!?! and Dirty? well thats for everyone to decide now I suppose, but thats not how I saw it.
Looking back at how you (Ross) have voted "no penalty" to incidents in the past all I can say is I'm shocked.
Has it really come to the point we make incident reports because our car has been overtaken.

PM Mate - I'll talk you through it there.

Well this one is easy as there is no incident.
Both where fighting for the same piece of tarmac, called Racing.
Watch a F1 race and you will see plenty, and those are openwheelers.

First report i see of this sort.
tbh, If we all start making reports like this then Xosé and David will have a to get help to handle them :).

No accident but i think more adrenaline there to give u wings biger than RedBull...if that car would of lost control and hit the wall on the left then we would of had another kinde of discussion.The overatke wasnt to clean,incident but no accident therefor minimum penalty -2 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back