rF2 Virtual Driver Builder

Misc rF2 Virtual Driver Builder 1.3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
R00b_Driver submitted a new resource:

rF2 Virtual Driver Builder - AI Builder

Hi everyone,

WHAT IS IT?
This is my rF2 Virtual Driver Builder.

It's a spreadsheet that will (hopefully) help you in creating your own Virtual Drivers, or customisable AI Grid and export them into rF2 for use in game.

WHY?
If you're new to rF2 you may have noticed that you don't get that many drivers to race against, nor do you have much control of who you race against.

This aims to address those issues by using a feature already in-game to create a...

Read more about this resource...

Hi there

I have no experience with LibreOffice unfortunately.
I can save it as an ODS file type, but it does have a lot of VBA in it - so I doubt it would work.
I can email you a copy if you like?
Not to worry, I can save as an ods myself. I tried and it falls over when any of the buttons are pressed. Just thought I'd ask because I'm not paying for excel.

I did use my free trial to give it a go though, it's really well done. Great work.

Last edited:
Im Getting an error 400 VBA error when i try to export my grid, have tried to fix but nothing works, would be thankful for any help
Ohh bugger, that's not very good.

If you attach some screen shots of your Resources page and AI Grid page I'll take a look, failing that, or attach the spreadhseet and I'll take a look.

Im Getting an error 400 VBA error when i try to export my grid, have tried to fix but nothing works, would be thankful for any help
Hi, just tried here and I'm getting the same error - so there must be a bug - let me work on it and will release an update!

Sorry for the problems :)

@tommygun24 Massive apologies - issue fixed in Ver 1.3.1

Last edited:
Excellent tool if you have a 365 subscription. Any chance this could be made into a proper application so excel was removed or use a opensource package? great tool but limited due to 365 connection. Not compatable with my older Office 2007.

Excellent tool if you have a 365 subscription. Any chance this could be made into a proper application so excel was removed or use a opensource package? great tool but limited due to 365 connection. Not compatable with my older Office 2007.
Thanks for the feedback, and yeah, it would be good as a separate standalone tool, but that would take quite a while to develop, time that would take away from actual sim racing, so the liklihood of me doing it is quite slim I'm afraid!

Much love

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 197 88.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 37 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 30 13.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 32 14.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 62 27.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 77 34.5%