rF2/LMU | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass  Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires/Radar

Misc rF2/LMU | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires/Radar 3.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey mate, is there any way you could do the delta in the rev bar showing all 3 numbers behind the dot? I mean like 0.000. I can only manually do it to 0.000 in the editor but this is only visual as the last number stays at 0 all the time. Would apreciate if there is a way to show all 3 so delta is even more acurate :) Keep up the work. Really love this overlay since the beginning!

Last edited:
Hey mate, is there any way you could do the delta in the rev bar showing all 3 numbers behind the dot? I mean like 0.000. I can only manually do it to 0.000 in the editor but this is only visual as the last number stays at 0 all the time. Would apreciate if there is a way to show all 3 so delta is even more acurate :) Keep up the work. Really love this overlay since the beginning!
Firstly, thanks :) No that is not possible, Simhub doesnt calculate thausands of a second in the delta time. And I can actually cannot see a point in having it. Sry but I guess you will need to stick with 0.00 format

Last edited:
Enjoy your overlays pretty much, thx! Can you explain, why the Radar needs one valid lap to show up?
Hi. Thank you very much :) Well its a limitation of rF2 and simhub. rF2 does not give any data until you get that lap in. Dont ask me why :D I added that text so people dont think the overlay is broken

Hi. Thank you very much :) Well its a limitation of rF2 and simhub. rF2 does not give any data until you get that lap in. Dont ask me why :D I added that text so people dont think the overlay is broken.
When using the basic radar element available in Simhub's dashboard editor, it works right out of the box without any valid lap. And so does the Radar element of the ACC HUD for rf2. So I wonder if you added any additional check in your Radar element that causes this behaviour!?

When using the basic radar element available in Simhub's dashboard editor, it works right out of the box without any valid lap. And so does the Radar element of the ACC HUD for rf2. So I wonder if you added any additional check in your Radar element that causes this behaviour!?
I will check that thanks for the hint!

Hy. The overlay is very good. Thanks
But for some reason, relative teams don't work, but the "simple" relative does.
All supporting plugins are up to date.
I don't understand. :confused:

Version 2.2.3 worked. I updated to the latest 2.5.2 and it doesn't work.

Hy. The overlay is very good. Thanks
But for some reason, relative teams don't work, but the "simple" relative does.
All supporting plugins are up to date.
I don't understand. :confused:

Version 2.2.3 worked. I updated to the latest 2.5.2 and it doesn't work.
Hi. Thank you very much. Please contact me on discord so we can investigate whats the problem here St54Kevin#3583

Hi Kevin!
I have installed 2.5.2 versión and dash Relative Teams are not working, it does not show anything inside OBS Studio.
Any idea how can I fix it?
Thanks for this amazing overlays.

Hi Kevin!
I have installed 2.5.2 versión and dash Relative Teams are not working, it does not show anything inside OBS Studio.
Any idea how can I fix it?
Thanks for this amazing overlays.
For me in obs they are working great. Are they working fine ingame? Did you use the correct link for the overlay? Are you on track? Also for you: Please contact me on discord so we can investigate whats the problem here St54Kevin#3583

Last edited:
For me in obs they are working great. Are they working fine ingame? Did you use the correct link for the overlay? Are you on track? Also for you: Please contact me on discord so we can investigate whats the problem here St54Kevin#3583
Are they working fine ingame?
I do not use it ingame, only in OBS.
Did you use the correct link for the overlay?
Yes I did. I used this: http://127.0.0.1:8888/Overlay/MMO+-+Relative+Teams
Are you on track?
Yes on track, even in race session.

Hey man, are you planning on adding a Battery overlay for cars who use the new hybrid feature? Because atm the only way is to use the standard S397 hud which has its own rev bar which annoys me because i then have two revbars on the screen...

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 162 87.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 31 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 26 14.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 27 14.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 55 29.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 68 36.6%