RESCHEDULED - Rally: Tour of the Americas - Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd July 2013

Missed the official sessions so I ran the rally by myself! Sucked big time but was great fun nevertheless with manual clutch and H-shifter :p

Ye, got an SMS from Roy asking if I had a chance to set up the session for you, as he was on work. But I had just left for work myself. Sorry for that (even though it was way to close to the session start to get one - I'm still sorry! :/ )

Ye, got an SMS from Roy asking if I had a chance to set up the session for you, as he was on work. But I had just left for work myself. Sorry for that (even though it was way to close to the session start to get one - I'm still sorry! :/ )
Yeah no problem! I know there is the 12 hour rule so it's completely my fault to miss the event. Well, not miss but be excluded from the results :rolleyes:

Huge thanks to Senad for fixing the results after all the mess I made and not getting it right!
I now know what I did wrong, next week I shall give this another go :p

Well I was extremely disappointed with my event.

A mish-mash of stupid errors, an uncooperative car and a solid rope fence post on Diamond Creek meant that I couldn't get a word in... let's see what happens next time. :(

Slow and steady wins the ra... gets fourth place. :D

My plan to focus on getting it across the finish line looks to have gotten me at least 3 or 4 places higher. If I'd gone any slower though Mark would have taken fourth even with an unfinished stage.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 18 12.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 53 36.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 86 58.9%