Real-Time Racing

• RTR Crew

Happy Thanksgiving 2010

happy_thanksgiving.gif
On the fourth thursday of the month November it's Turkey Day in the USA: Thanksgiving! We would like to contribute to this annual tradition as well. Free access to the beta test of RTR.

More...

• RTR Crew

FIA WTCC 2010 - Season Overview

wtcc2010.jpg

Did you miss the hardhitting touring car action of the FIA WTCC this year? We offer you a full season recap. Enjoy it and don't forget to sign up for the RTR beta test when you want to experience yourself how it feels to race in real-time against the pros!

More...

• RTR Crew

FIA GT1: Leinders claims fifth position in Brazil

leindersthumb.jpg
Multi-discipline racing team MarcVDS had a successful race on the Interlagos circuit in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The Belgian duo Bas Leinders and Martin finished in fifth position during the championship race.

More...

• RTR Crew

Formula One: Line-up for 2011 revealed

vettel.jpg
The FIA released the entry list of 2011. Which Formula One stars of 2010 will return next year?

More...

• RTR Crew

FIA WTCC: Changes for next season

volvoc30.jpg
This year iOpener has been working closely together with the FIA World Touring Car Championship during the first ever iOpener Enabled events on Circuit Zolder in June 2010. For next season some big changes are planned to make the series even more attractive to the fans, drivers and manufacturers.

More...

• RTR Crew

FIA GT1: Vitaphone champions, Marc VDS Racing dissappointed

vitawin.jpg

Without scoring a single point themselves in yesterday's Qualifying Race Andrea Bertolini and Michael Bartels (Vitaphone Maserati) secured their maiden FIA GT1 World Championship title. Podium and engine troubles for Marc VDS.

More...

• RTR Crew

F1: The return of Lotus Renault

renaultthumb.jpg
Exciting new developments in Formula 1. Today has been announced that the Lotus Group will make it's return to the pinnacle of motorsports with Renault.

More...

• RTR Crew

Formula One goes greener in 2013

envirothumb.jpg
2013 will mark the beginning of a new era in Formula One as new environmentally friendly engines will be introduced.

More...

• RTR Crew

FIA WTCC: Guangdong to host race of China

guandongthumb.jpg
The first ever FIA WTCC event in Mainland China will take place at the Guangdong International Circuit,

More...

• RTR Crew

New batch of beta keys has been sent

rtrthumb.png
A lot of interested gamers from all over the world have pre-registered with us the last weeks so we have sent out a new batch of beta keys.If you are among those lucky people then please take a look into your mailbox, grab the beta key and submit it and start racing today.

More...

• RTR Crew

Stay tuned for our announcements!

ioethumb.png
After a successful year of testing the first ever iOpener Enabled game "Real-Ttime Racing" the official beta test period is coming to an end soon. Before we do so we would like to celebrate this together with you!

More...

• RTR Crew

WIN 500 EUROS: IOPENER ENABLED CREATIVE CHALLENGE

iopenerenabledidea.png

Want to win a whopping 500 Euros in cash? Show us what it is like to virtually race against real drivers in real cars on real tracks in real-time from the comfort of your own home. Be creative and win!

Click here to read more

:redface:Hello Miriam.

Are you single ???? :D I don't mind sharing if you are not !!!
I have registered I hope I get to race you Miriam, that will do me :redface:
Gosh I am sooo shallow but shy bairns get nowt :D

Miriam Im your # 1 FAN.. no one above or below counts..

David.. thnx for the comment.. im stealing yours too..
:redface:Hello Miriam.

Are you single ???? :D I don't mind sharing if you are not !!!
I have registered I hope I get to race you Miriam, that will do me :redface:
Gosh I am sooo shallow but shy bairns get nowt :D
i just hope my wife doesn't get to know about this thread..

I'm wondering if Miriam is ready for what she is about to receive :redface:
An adoring fan base is what I mean !

Miriam I am your #1 fan

Yes it is official I said it first ha ha :D

iOpener do as your name suggest's and get her a fan club going I will be president which means I have to meet her and handle her affair's to do with the fan club of course :eek:
And if you don't mind Miriam I am going to place your visage on my F1 car my tactics are simple, dazzle them with your beauty on my car and watch them run off into the gravel as you hypnotise them with your very beautiful eye's ! If that is okay Miriam ?
I love the last pic you look so determined (I wouldn't mess with you, unless you wanted me too !)
Fantastic neck by the way, I have a thing for female neck's no I am not a blood sucking vamp before anyone say's but in this case I may give it a try grrrrrrr

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.