RDRC S9 - Round 0 - Rally Testland (18th - 22nd January 2021)

Great result with the Lancia! Retirement on third stage IIRC
1611332267161.png

Good evening!
Can someone, please, accept my late:rolleyes: request to join RDRC - 3... Still have 3 hours to complete Testland rally...

Thank you! ;)

Bonjour à tout mon rallye en rdrc2 c'est très bien passée j'ai finis en première position donc un très très bon commencement dans ce championnat et quand aurons nous les classements merci de votre réponse

/// Google Translate - mod edit /// Please, only English on the forum ///

Hello to all my rally in rdrc2 it's gone very well I finished in first position so a very very good start in this championship and when we have the rankings thank you for your answer

Hello to all my rally in rdrc2 it's gone very well I finished in first position so a very very good start in this championship and when we have the rankings thank you for your answer

Soon (tm).

In all seriousness. I made a tiiiny error in regards to a car in the app. This is fixed, but I'm currently at work, so... Tonight EU time I would think :)

Soon (tm) was changed to now (tm). :)

"Provisional" results can be found HERE. Use dropdown menus to navigate between stages and classes.

If you are on the "unrecognized RaceNet" list, please tell me so I can fix it. However, I honestly do believe that the majority of the unrecognized ones have yet to sign up, just having done this as a test. In a championship round, you will have 48 hours to rectify this, after this, all "Unrecognized RaceNet" will be deleted from the list and the results finalized.
Also. Some names show up double. For the test event, it was allowed to drive in more than one class (as a test). However. Starting in more than one class in any championship event will cause a DQ(removal) from the results.

List of unrecgonized names.

Code:
Unrecognized RaceNet: AxelinhoSosa
Unrecognized RaceNet: fab76730
Unrecognized RaceNet: FinnKKristiansen
Unrecognized RaceNet: JaimeGamer
Unrecognized RaceNet: oddmhoy
Unrecognized RaceNet: xa.vi

List of unrecgonized names.

Code:
Unrecognized RaceNet: AxelinhoSosa
Unrecognized RaceNet: fab76730
Unrecognized RaceNet: FinnKKristiansen
Unrecognized RaceNet: JaimeGamer
Unrecognized RaceNet: oddmhoy
Unrecognized RaceNet: xa.vi

Hello Ole,

looks like i'm in that list.... I registered as xmc (and that's the name on the members list), but then at the standings list I appear as xa.vi.
Can you fix it??? Or I have to do something???

Thanks!!

Hello Ole,

looks like i'm in that list.... I registered as xmc (and that's the name on the members list), but then at the standings list I appear as xa.vi.
Can you fix it??? Or I have to do something???

Thanks!!

I'll fix it. It will take me 2 seconds :)

The Testland results will not be updated, as it's mainly a way to show how things works. But you're name are updated in our app, and will be correct for the future :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back