RDRC S3 Round 5 - Rally Costa Brava (08 Oct - 11 Oct)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much Norman, I am happy with my victory and pleasantly surprised by the gap with Nigel. Nice run dude.

Congrats to my teammate, Ludo for his P9 without training.

Congratulation to the other class podium and thanks to everybody for this event.

Thanks also to Jakub for the fight during the EU2.

Thanks to the whole RD team !!!

Quick results Norman! Thanks.

But there on the provisional results it shows what I used an Illegal Car, while I used the Ford Fiesta which is marked as my car on the Entry List.
Yes, I changed my car to the Fiesta S1600 on the sign up thread, but I saw Ford Fiesta here, so I asked about it on this post, but had no answer so I ran the session with the Ford Fiesta.
So there was a misunderstanding

Hope you understand :)

And congratulations to the winners and to all participants!
See you on round 6

thanks peeps! that's the beauty of finishing on EU4 :D

points tables updated to reflect provisional results, grab them here

4 teams were removed from the team championship for non-participation:

JME-Super
OGL SimRacing Rally Team
Triple A
WDCRC

4 more are about to receive final warnings. :(

chelton, since you changed your car in the sign-up thread, i believe that's what you should have been driving.
unless rick says otherwise, i'm afraid it's an exclusion in my book.

Congratulations for another fine win Seb.
Well done again Nigel, yet again you are getting closer to challenging Seb. Well done also to Magnar, brilliant effort to get a production car onto the podium. I doubt your Grade 2 rating will last too long.

Grats to Magnar, Yani, Jeff, and Norman for their Class wins.
Great result for Jani to get a J class car to P8 overall. Other standout efforts I can see are James, Daniel, Chris and Eckhart, very consistent driving on tricky stages. :thumb:

Pleasantly surprised to see the Production cars competing so well with the WRC cars in this one, three S2000 cars in the top 5. I think this reflects the tightness of the competition in this class this season though, the standard of driving in these little things is very high so far. :eek:

Huge thanks again to Rick, Norman, and the organising team, this season just keeps becoming more successful. Still 50 drivers, amazing. It proves that you have the formula close to right.

See you all at the next round, and hopefully will see most of you in our Club Rallys too. :ups:

massive thanks Norman, great job, having a day off I can get my results less than 36 hours after EU3, brilliant!
thx for a well-balanced review, Warren. To quote:
Great result for Jani to get a J class car to P8 overall. Other standout efforts I can see are James, Daniel, Chris and Eckhart, very consistent driving on tricky stages. Pleasantly surprised to see the Production cars competing so well with the WRC cars in this one, three S2000 cars in the top 5. I think this reflects the tightness of the competition in this class this season though ...
It is a bit frustrating to see ones name in overall 17 and then to find out you just managed to squeeze into the points in the Production Class. Clearly more of the quick guys should try their luck in the Big And Mean Machines next season :)

chelton, since you changed your car in the sign-up thread, i believe that's what you should have been driving.
unless rick says otherwise, i'm afraid it's an exclusion in my book.

Chelton was driving a J class Ford Fiesta, A6k or A6 is not important. His times stand as this was NOT an illegal car. Your times will stand and I have PM'd Norman to re-instate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes