RDRC S3 Rally World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to apologize for such a long delay for the video, but my computer gremlins are back with a vengeance. I can't record at all 80% of the time, and I can barely use Sony Vegas with a couple of files. Very frustrating to get anything disk-intensive done.
A new computer is long overdue, but can't afford it.

Anyway, if anyone else has some free time and will to take over the videos, do please get in touch :good:

Can't do that. Both because I can't record, and because it would take me several hours to upload half a minute of recorded video. Thanks though.

But, on the bright side, Olli Kauppinen has volunteered to take over, so it should be sorted. :good:

I have one serious thing to come up with. I am having troubles with keeping my off-school schedule empty and less and less time is available to use. It started with no write ups, but now I am not sure if I can make the rest of the season too.

Last review was done for round 2 I guess and yet I haven't started with the 3rd and 4th. Now its even 5th round to do and round 6 is closing faster and faster.

I know you were used to them, with videos side by side, but it is not possible from my side to get it sorted. I may try write something up after the season, like I did in the previous, some mixage of last rounds with interview with the champion.

I will think more about my participation in this season, but I am out of battle for good overall pace, so my motivation isn't really big.

Anyway, I wanted to thank for your support with my articles, I know they have never been without errors, but I was always trying to do my best :) Good luck with the videos Olli!

(p.s.: I am sorry if I let you down with this post and you expected some more content to be added :))

Haha, I knew that one...

"... SCHUMACHER"

Some guys with much experiance in creating skins on RBR? I'd love to look better in the highlights than just a poor default skin(Doesn't mean that the default doesn't look good).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 89 58.6%