RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah sorry Shawn,but i really don't expect that you brake at the moment when i've touched you
Was impossible to avoid for me
No worries Kevin, I wasn't too annoyed with that one, it happens in traffic, I had to slow for the Ferrari in front of me, just something to be aware of, definitely keep an eye on the gt cars in front when following another p2.

We had some good clean battles besides that moment, and well done on getting 20 seconds up the road from me once the stops cycled, I was thinking you hadn't changed tyres or something. Well done. And congrats on the podium.

Quick race summary for me, practice car felt amazing, not sure if it was rubber or what but yeah it was perfect.

Qualifying was as expected, couldn't get 100% confident in the dark, so only managed p4.

Race started well, simtech crashed behind unfortunately but it meant the top 4, had a nice breakaway, we were all really close through the final turn when Borja got it sideways (awesome save btw) which forced me to tighten my line and unfortunately I lost control and spun, had to wait for the whole p2 field to go through.

From there got to see the wild pack racing, kept it fairly clean, got rear ended at one point (thanks for the apology Kevin), damage but not too bad. Had Grasso swerve at me to block me, saw him then take out feeder, (hate to say it Grasso but really poor form mate definitely drop it down a notch on the aggression), numerous p2/gt incidents etc. Pitted from about 9th, so made a push while I had some clear track, ended up 5th after everyone cycled through 20 seconds behind 3rd, ended up in 3rd by the time I finished my stint.

So chaos but awesome freaken fun.

Highlights from our race:

Maciek take care of our car from the early beginning, did nice quali and then 5h stint :O. That's because me and Kuba have had Blancpain qualy on iRacing. Maciek did a great job, and I received the wheel around 40 mins to go. My pace was really good and I thought we could get at least 2nd place. I was gaining around 1s per lap to guys in front of me. Anyway with 10 minutes to go I realized that is too late to catch the guys, so I tried to eliminate risk and bring home 3rd place. Then, came disaster, my rF2 stopped work and I jump out to the desktop, then quick re-join and I forgot to switch spectator button, really dissapointed with the result, but it is what it is. Luckily we had enough points to win a championship before the last round, because we could have really stresfull end of a season. Thank you guys for all, for great organisation, for fair play battles and I hope to see you on the track in upcoming series.

Highlights from our race:

Maciek take care of our car from the early beginning, did nice quali and then 5h stint :O. That's because me and Kuba have had Blancpain qualy on iRacing. Maciek did a great job, and I received the wheel around 40 mins to go. My pace was really good and I thought we could get at least 2nd place. I was gaining around 1s per lap to guys in front of me. Anyway with 10 minutes to go I realized that is too late to catch the guys, so I tried to eliminate risk and bring home 3rd place. Then, came disaster, my rF2 stopped work and I jump out to the desktop, then quick re-join and I forgot to switch spectator button, really dissapointed with the result, but it is what it is. Luckily we had enough points to win a championship before the last round, because we could have really stresfull end of a season. Thank you guys for all, for great organisation, for fair play battles and I hope to see you on the track in upcoming series.
Well done. You guys were uncatcheable all season. :alien::thumbsup:

Summary of my race

Despite having trained a little, I had good pace and I was very comfortable with the car, lthough I knew that in the qualyfing I was going to suffer a lot and so it was, a horrible session in which he was rolling as with the full tank.

A very bad start and an incident that occurred at the first corner made me stand in last place.

In the first corners I was very careful to avoid possible incidents, although that did not stop me from pressing the cars in front of me. After a few exits on the track, it seems that people calm down and I can focus on attacking Victor Iruela, who after being two laps stuck to him I passed in the strong braking of the straight.

My next prey was @Darien Bailey , who was being held back by Attila Miklos. It held very well the parallel in the first two corners but finally I got the position.

I had to cut the distance with the one in front, but a hit with a P2 ended our chances of reaching it.

From there the race was quieter, until the movement of the stops began. I endured cars with new tires.

After the stop we cut time with the front, we lost position with Darien and had to pass on track. On the first attempt, I braked late and gave a touch on the braking by throwing him off the track. Sorry, I thought I'd get the car stopped. After waiting for it, we lost valuable seconds to fight those in front. In the second attempt, a P2, he got aggressive when we went in parallel forcing me to get off the track. I got a couple of laps to pass.

On the last lap of my stint, a P2 brakes sharply on the last corner and I give it a touch by breaking the front wing.

It seems incredible to me that after 6 races the P2 have not learned to wait at the right moment to overtake the GTs without endangering their race. I have seen overtaking between P2 when they are in parallel with a GT on a curve causing a track output to the GT with their respective damage and loss of time, P2 that put the car "tirandose desde Cuenca", overtaking in curves when GT go in parallel, overtaking in fast corners, etc.

Thanks to the organization for this championship, congratulations to the champions. See you next time

Hello.

we are a group of friends with the desire to build a team and to come run in endurance on Rf2. Unfortunately, even having paid the membership fee on the site, we do not see anything about the RDLMS. No site, no ranking, no info. Could you tell us, redirect us where we need to.
cordially

Hello.

we are a group of friends with the desire to build a team and to come run in endurance on Rf2. Unfortunately, even having paid the membership fee on the site, we do not see anything about the RDLMS. No site, no ranking, no info. Could you tell us, redirect us where we need to.
cordially

Season 8 has not yet been announced so there isn't much going on atm. We're all playing the waiting game now.

Is the skin pack for season 7 still available for download? It had some really nice skins for offline racing. I can't seem to find it in the downloads section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.4%