Status
Not open for further replies.
rdgpc-logo-v1-png.178463

Race Details

General Rules

Season 7 of the RDGPC will operate in accordance with the 2018 RD League Regulations unless specifically outlined as otherwise.

The Track

1200px-Circuit_Silverstone_2011.svg.png

Session Info
  • Official Practice: 19.00 GMT (20 Minutes)
  • Qualifying: 19.20 GMT (25 Minutes)
  • Warm Up: 19.45 GMT (5 Minutes)
  • Race Start: 19.50 GMT (60 Minutes)
Drivers
  1. Joseph Wright#2
  2. Dan Long#3
  3. Tom Watts#4
  4. Lorenzo Bonder#5
  5. TobiasR#6
  6. Christian Moreau#8
  7. Daniel.13#10
  8. BrianB#11
  9. kamackeris#13
  10. Anders Jensen#15
  11. Craig Patteson#16
  12. terrazi#17
  13. Magnus Stjerneby#18
  14. Matt Le Gallez#19
  15. Chark#20
  16. Johnny Stathoros#21
  17. Manos Papangleou#22
  18. Pauli Ahonen#23
  19. bömii#24
  20. Fernando Deutsch#25
  21. avenger82#26
  22. Lesley Buurlage#27
  23. Anders Myhre#28
  24. eryx#29
  25. s73#31
  26. Andrew Harper#32
  27. HDrury42#12
  28. Kresh#9
Teams
  1. Racers in Pyjamas
  2. Talking Door Racing
  3. Pyjama Racing
  4. Team SSR
  5. Atlantic Motorsport
  6. Talking Door Racing 2
  7. Hellenic Racing Association
  8. Stenden/NHL Racing Team

Sadly i won't be able to be present at this event. Looked the most forward to this one from the whole calendar as the club event last year showed that this track is awesome with this car. Have fun everyone

Sadly i won't be able to be present at this event. Looked the most forward to this one from the whole calendar as the club event last year showed that this track is awesome with this car. Have fun everyone
Thanks for letting us know Lesley, I'll put you as absent for this round.

Now I have to try and work for all the points for the team!! :mad: :p:p

got the premium sorted now. Can I still submit a skin and do I need to do anything else?
I can't seem to figure out how to join the server yet either :rolleyes:
I am adding you to the conversation. For the skin, we will add you for the final round, as @Daiman Patel has already has his work for this weeks event hounded by myself, so I wont be pushing him for any more updates for Round 4. You can run under another "independent" drivers car (one without a team), so that you do not display a team name in game. You can use your custom skin the usual way you use the skin sharing. If you also want to send me the file of your skin (.dds please) so I can add it to the dropbox account for the final round along with the final skins of other drivers. :)

Unfortunately now due to two races of dnf out of three both due to children and partner not being at home during event. Sadly having to withdraw from the series .Wish everyone good luck for the last races of the champ .Maybe next time eh

I wont be able to make this one, wont be home for the weekend
I am having intermittent issues with my computer and not sure I will be able to fix them on time, I will sign out from this particular event.
Apologise for the late recognition to your absences. I have put you both on the reserve list for the final round, and if there are any spaces (which there most likely will be) you will be moved back onto the main list for the final round.

Unfortunately now due to two races of dnf out of three both due to children and partner not being at home during event. Sadly having to withdraw from the series .Wish everyone good luck for the last races of the champ .Maybe next time eh
That is a real shame Tom, but it is indeed very difficult to try and race with your children on your lap!! Let's hope the next season is on a day where you aren't left on your own with you children as you were showing some brilliant pace.

hey @Joseph Wright . unfortunately i cannot make the final race :(:(:(:(. i am at a music festival in london and changed the days i am there so will not be back. gutted as i bloody love these cars and have been relatively competitive too !! thanks for organising this championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes