Rally - Monte Carlo 2014 - Mon 13th & Tue 14th January 2014

Puy du Lac* And yeah, that's the good thing about RSRBR, can't crash anyone else in the process. :) I'll sign up and get back to you on the session if that's okay, I have laundry from 18-22 on monday so it conflicts with both EUX and EU a bit, but I might be able to do EU session or the US one.

Erik Engman - Eiktyrner - A8W_03 Peugeot 206 - EU session

If I miss that one, I hope it's okay for me to run the US one assuming it's created?
Edit: Saw there's no one running US so OC then, maybe.

Roy will create all the sessions regardless (at least that's what he did in 2013), so you are free to run which you want - also, we can create a session for you if none of the times fit your schedule!
I'll put you on the EU session, but you can drive whatever session you want, just remember that the first session you pass sector 1 on stage 1 on is the one that will count towards the results! :)

Oh - and welcome back! :)

Roy will create all the sessions regardless (at least that's what he did in 2013), so you are free to run which you want - also, we can create a session for you if none of the times fit your schedule!
I'll put you on the EU session, but you can drive whatever session you want, just remember that the first session you pass sector 1 on stage 1 on is the one that will count towards the results! :)

Oh - and welcome back! :)
Oh, well could I have one session at 21 GMT then on monday, cause then I know for sure I will be done with laundry. And thank you Ole, been wanting to participate for a while now. This just seems like a perfect opportunity to join in. :) Time to crash!

Sorry for late entry, can I still enter? It is technically more than 12 hours away, soooooooooo......

Luka Grm - lukicabukica - EUX - A8W_03 Skoda Octavia WRC

I will award myself an EUR-session at 22:00 GMT tomorrow, as I have the late shift at work again. I'm concidering adding the EUR-session as a standard one for every odd week we run rallies, I work late those weeks :p

Roy Magnes - Roy Magnes - EUR - Peugeot 307 WRC

Pending me sorting out my runtime issues by tomorrow, I'll sign up. If Every car is taken and new slots are created, I'll grab an Accent! If people end up pulling out, I'll just take whatever's left.

Rhys Gardiner - SouthPawRacer - [Car Pending, possibly Hyundai Accent] - OC

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea