Rally - Go Go Twingo - Monday 2nd & Tuesday 3rd July 2012

BTW, the racing club password has changed, but for this event, we're still using the old one. Just a heads up for next week.

Damn!!! When did this happen?
Sorry to everyone if it causes confusion, I set the Server up a few days ago and wasn't aware of any Password Change. :(
So please use the old Password.
Anyone can't remember what it was please send a PM to Senad or myself.

Damn!!! When did this happen?
Sorry to everyone if it causes confusion, I set the Server up a few days ago and wasn't aware of any Password Change. :(
So please use the old Password.
Anyone can't remember what it was please send a PM to Senad or myself.
I think Tuesday. Slipped my mind as well, should've pointed it out.

Anyway, yeah, PM if you can't remember the old one :thumbsup:

Now I feel terrible about missing the Password change :redface: , but I had a very enjoyable run in this Rally. The little Twingo felt brilliant to me, one of the few cars where the default setup seemed ideal. It was a heap of fun throwing this little rocket around those stages.
Most of the Stages felt quite safe for me, although the last couple had me edgy in some places because I didn't know them.

Great to be running the Session with Daniel, thanks mate. I was wondering what happened to Senad and Gundars.:unsure:

:D I also missed the start :D , while seeking a real password :),so I join to EU today.

p.s Thank's Warren for wright password! :thumbsup:

After a decent run at Chirdonhead I started to crash a lot and retired every following stage. It is a nice car, I just suck with the FWD, thanks for the rally. Now we definately need Group B or an old WRC car :p

Fun, fun, funity fun, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun............... fun

I had fun

Quick rundown - 1st 3 stages on the gravel went pretty good, I had a half spin on Pirka but it didn't cost me that much time. As soon as we got onto the tar I really found my rhythm and ended up fastest on East West, Bisanne, Paddys and Mlynky. Really enjoyed myself, I think I won the server by about a minute.

Good luck ( got it right this time ) to the others still to compete. Can't wait for the results!

Clever me forgot to plug in the wheel again after the thunder yesterday, and had no way of moving from the first stage... May I ask for an EUR-session at 19 GMT tomorrow, please?

Grrr last stage... no comment.

Sadly had to retire from Chirdonhead as my gearbox cracked after hitting a log, otherwise it was a good rally. Came so close to winning Bergheim I guess:p

The Twingo has a nice sound in the lower gears:)

That went OK I guess, retired on SS2 and had a few messy stages, East-West and Mlynky.Car was all over the place on Mlynky!

One thing though, on Bissane I pushed as hard as I could and had no mistakes, the car was skipping around the corners! But I was still 20 sec. down! :confused: Seriously, how do you guy's do it?! Same on Chridonhead and Paddys (19sec. and 13sec respectively). My only concelation was being only 7sec. behind on Bergheim!

Enjoyied it all the same bit annoyed by the DNF but hey ho!

thanks to all and good luck to the rest!

Sion

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea