Rally - Evo Challenge - Mon 14th & Tues 15th November 2011

Is it possible to change to something way earlier for me? Like 13:00 GMT ? Im just not sure if I`ll be home at the evening.

EDIT: OK, I guess not. Maybe 14:00 GMT or 15:00 GMT? :p Let me know if you can and if you are going to make some of those.

A bit of a short notice. Not at home, and I doubt I will be before EUX, so can't really do that I'm afraid. I can add one for tomorrow if you want.

I hear you Karl, i jumped too high on stage 2 and lost more than 20 seconds, the evo 7 suspension leaves a lot to wish, atleast i'm with the evo 9's don't know why i thought the evo 7 would be faster, i have to push very hard and the extra horse power doesn't help on snow :(

I fixed my car, and i am in a tight battle with super Seb, it's been a much better Rally than last time :) good Rally, except that i may be out of the podium because of my jump crash.

I hate when that happens Mark, sorry

First corner at greenhills and i go straight into a three, in my favorite stage, and i could have beaten the best time without much effort :((( another Rally of hell for me. Retired

Do I have to pick 1 evo and stick with it throughout all stages, or can i pick evo7 for 1 stage and evo9 for a diffrent stage etc?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 32 24.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.4%