'Raging Beach'

Tracks 'Raging Beach' 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
DOTHLAND2007 submitted a new resource:

'Raging Beach' - An off roading track heavily inspired by the Motorstorm series

This small fictional rally track is located somewhere near the Canary Islands, in Spain. Forged in the fires of this breathtaking island, Raging Beach is not so much of a challenge, it is more of a show for the festival that is being hosted in that island. While 'weird' people have fun dancing and listening to music, you have fun driving with other 14 people!

Read more about this resource...

DOTHLAND2007 updated 'Raging Beach' with a new update entry:

1.0 PREVIEW

Hello guys! Yes, it has been a while since I posted anything about these type of tracks, but after alomst a year, I can finally show you progress about Raging Beach's full version! But, since the map lacks details atm, I'm only going to show you some images and textures. Until next time!View attachment 738137View attachment 738136View attachment 738138View attachment 738139View attachment 738140[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

DOTHLAND2007 updated 'Raging Beach' with a new update entry:

RAGING BEACH 1.0

Yes, it's finally here! After almost a year of waiting. The first ever track that I created, finally becoming something more professional. I'm really proud of what I've made and will make, and for you, people who like Motorstorm, be prepared, because this year there are going to be more map releases (that are better than the ones already released by me lmao)

This small fictional rally track is located somewhere near the Canary Islands, in Spain. Forged in the fires of this breathtaking...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back