RACEROOM SCREENSHOTS

M D Gourley

Premium
Could not find a dedicated Raceroom Screenshot Thread.
Firing up Raceroom again after a while and once I got used to and re-mapped all my controls / buttons etc in the plethora of menu controls:geek: it provided and awesome experience:inlove:.

Totally happy that my TM Ferrari SF1000 Wheel worked beautifully...Revs Lights / Screen...action:D

Mainly drivng one of my favs...the BMW M3 DTM 1992 in Manual H-pattern with Clutch...pure heaven with a few friends in Multiclass:inlove:
0 RACEROOM BMW M3 DTM 1992 MULTICLASS copy.jpg
0a RACEROOM BMW M3 DTM 1992 MULTICLASS copy.jpg
1 RACEROOM BMW M3 DTM 1992 MULTICLASS copy.jpg
2 RACEROOM BMW M3 DTM 1992 MULTICLASS copy.jpg
4 RACEROOM BMW M3 DTM 1992 MULTICLASS copy.jpg
5 RACEROOM BMW M3 DTM 1992 MULTICLASS copy.jpg
6 RACEROOM BMW M3 DTM 1992 MULTICLASS copy.jpg
7 RACEROOM BMW M3 DTM 1992 MULTICLASS copy.jpg

Last edited:
A small problem I have noticed that seems to affect only when in 'Multi View' and only when taking Screen Shots as the screen shot records a thin line where the Bezels are, anyone know how to remove, what settings etc?
Tried a variety of settings from 1cm to zero Bezel widths...still there
They are not present in screen shots when not in Multiview....yes I know, don't use 'Multiview'...:rolleyes:
6 RACEROOM AUDI 90 QUATTRO at INTERLAGOS GP Multiclass crop ARROW.jpg

Last edited:
A small problem I have noticed that seems to affect only when in 'Multi View' and only when taking Screen Shots as the screen shot records a thin line where the Bezels are, anyone know how to remove, what settings etc?
Tried a variety of settings from 1cm to zero Bezel widths...still there
They are not present in screen shots when not in Multiview....yes I know, don't use 'Multiview'...:rolleyes:
View attachment 583278
Maybe it's related to this problem: https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/vertical-lines-on-triple-screens.17356/

The thing I like about screen shots from RaceRoom is, this is exactly how the game looks. There's no doctoring of the images, whatsoever. These shots are fully WYSIWYG depending on the settings you are running the game at.

M D Gourley, I am impressed and jealous. My shots look like poop in comparison. I need more, better equipment. (Laughs)

Last edited:
The thing I like about screen shots from RaceRoom is, this is exactly how the game looks. There's no doctoring of the images, whatsoever. These shots are fully WYSIWYG depending on the settings you are running the game at.

M D Gourley, I am impressed and jealous. My shots look like poop in comparison. I need more, better equipment. (Laughs)
Hello Wilko Jones,
Thank you for showing some interest. I do slightly adjust some of my screen shots (see attached comparison of 'Before' and 'After') when I view them and reducing the resolution for uploading.:)

Original Screenshot - un-edited WYSIWYG
1 RACEROOM BMW M3 DTM 1992 MULTICLASS original copy.jpg

The uploaded Screenshot (Below), which is displayed in a post above has had some contrast lightening, which you will see mainly in the White areas. This amount of editing is always as much as I do to any of my screenshots :)
1 RACEROOM BMW M3 DTM 1992 MULTICLASS copy.jpg

I always try to get Screenshots WYSIWYG but this can take some time when pausing a Replay, then use all the Cameras in game to move the camera into various positions looking for the right angle and interesting lighting that I perseve that looks good...and trying not to include background spectators.

I can have a 30 minute race...then spend 3 hours looking for sceenshots:confused:...Raceroom has a fantastic array of Cameras for getting into those hard to reach places that some Sims prevent you getting to...awesome.:inlove:

I have also recently upgraded to a 30 series Graphics card and this has had quite a visible difference on image quality in all Sims I have...especially in Raceroom:thumbsup:
:inlove:

I also adjust the 'Desktop Color Settings in the nVidia 'Control Panel' to enhance all games I play...trial and error to find what looks best.
nVIDIA CONTROL PANEL Desktop Color SETTINGS.jpg

...Updated Desktop Color Settings.
nVIDIA CONTROL PANEL Desktop Color SETTINGS 2.jpg

Last edited:
At time of this post the 1992 BMW & 1995 Merc DTM cars are an absolute blast to drive:geek:...loving every second:inlove:

Audio and handling in these cars rocks my boat :geek:.
0 RACEROOM 92 & 95 DTM at NORDS copy.jpg

...straight screenshot...no editing

Last edited:
DTM is one reason I like RRE.....I especially like the 1992's and the ripping 2020. Nice work as usual!!!!! I enjoy your art.
Gosh, :redface:thanks again Hal:)...a considerable amount of time is taken up hunting through a replay for the best lighting / angles of the cars, composing them in the triple screen format while taking into account what is also in the background....as any other screen shot junky would possibly mention;):cool:

Last edited:
A Grid of GT1 / GT2 / GT3 / GT4 :)

0 RACEROOM GT1 GT2 GT3 GT4 at NORISRING copy.jpg

If you position and screenshot the cars in an open shade area the livery reflections look good in the Cadillac below:)...however, a little more reflection would improve them more;) as placing the cars in full sun for a screenshot blows out the reflections....only my personal opinion.
1 RACEROOM GT1 GT2 GT3 GT4 at NORISRING copy.jpg
2 RACEROOM GT1 GT2 GT3 GT4 at NORISRING copy.jpg
3 RACEROOM GT1 GT2 GT3 GT4 at NORISRING copy.jpg
4 RACEROOM GT1 GT2 GT3 GT4 at NORISRING copy.jpg
5 RACEROOM GT1 GT2 GT3 GT4 at NORISRING copy.jpg
6 RACEROOM GT1 GT2 GT3 GT4 at NORISRING copy.jpg

Have done some research online with trying other settings, but still can not remove the thin black lines:(....possibly when all the updates happened I still had the old 'triScr' Triple Screen settings active, not sure:unsure:....do not get these lines in any other Sim.
Despite my nit picking just for screenshot taking:redface:...thoroughly enjoying Raceroom:inlove:

Last edited:
Driving the GT2 Cadillac with 2021 DTM and P2 prototype at Road America:)

0 RACEROOM CADILLAC GT2 with P2 and 2021 DTM copy.jpg
1 RACEROOM CADILLAC GT2 with P2 and 2021 DTM copy.jpg

Hey, McLaren 720S GT3 DTM, you have great reflections as well in your livery:geek:...want to get a screenshot together:inlove:
3 RACEROOM CADILLAC GT2 with P2 and 2021 DTM copy.jpg
3a RACEROOM CADILLAC GT2 with P2 and 2021 DTM copy.jpg

...dang it:redface:...could'nt keep up:roflmao:
4 RACEROOM CADILLAC GT2 with P2 and 2021 DTM copy.jpg

I would like to see more volume in the 'Smoke' and 'Dirt' kick up though, as well as more reflections in the liveries, we already have legendary 'Audio' and 'Functionality' in game....then we will be there for a great looking Sim:inlove: ...only my personal opinion and dreaming out loud:rolleyes::)

Now were're talking:geek::inlove:...found this Chrome livery McLaren in the GT3 Class. Having more reflections in car liveries in Raceroom improves the look of the car immensely:thumbsup:....looks like a new Sim. (personal opinion only).
Not saying all liveries should be chrome, but more paint reflections in other liveries etc. might help remove the 'Old Sim' look
0 RACEROOM McLAREN Chrome LIVERY copy.jpg
1 RACEROOM McLAREN Chrome LIVERY copy.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play