RaceRoom Racing Experience | New Update Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Sector3 Studios have just published a new update for RaceRoom Racing Experience.

Deployed to the sim this morning, the new update is more of a hotfix release for RaceRoom Racing Experience, adding a number of new liveries to the simulation as well as performing various tweaks and improvements to a selection of previously released cars.

You can check out the full build notes below:
  • Fixed a case where yellow flags could sometimes get triggered from cones and car parts on the track.
Content Updates
  • Added various liveries for upcoming competition
  • Audi TT RS VLN - Tuned damper rates, reduced ARB rates
  • Formula RaceRoom 90 - Rescaled high and low speed damper rates
  • Group 5 - Updated default gear ratios. Improved initial grip of the tyres when they're brand new. Slightly reduced tyre heating.
  • Group 5 - Zakspeed Capri - Reduced rear spring adjustment range
  • Group 5 - Greenwood Corvette - Tweaks to default car setup: balanced dampers, reduced front/rear damping speed split. Adjusted torque curve at low RPM.
  • GTR 4 - Equalised damping rates across the cars. Faster gear change timings. Slightly reduced tyre heating. Fixed Lotus' rear suspension bump steer.
  • Pagani Zonda R - Fixed AI having weaker brakes than player. Updated drivetrain oscillations, gearchange timings and differential.
  • Slovakiaring - Fixed AI's not respecting the white line at pit exit.

Original Source: RaceRoom Steam

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available now exclusively to PC.

Want to know how to make the most of the simulation? Start a thread in the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum and let our awesome community help you out!

R3E 1.jpg

@Goffik That is a really old version of Nvidia Inspector you linked to , latest versions are here -

https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/nvidia-profile-inspector-2-3-0-12.425787/
Ah ok. Shows how long it's been since I actually bothered using it then! :p

I can also join a ranked server with fellow racers. Not ACC / AC style full, but still better than a ghost town.
I know, but I was under the impression that the rankings were mainly about trying to provide clean public servers rather than "street cred". Kind of defeats the object if the server already contains a bunch of guys you know are fair racers doesn't it? We can enable rank/incident restrictions on the RD servers if we want but there's no need since dirty drivers get banned already.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 83 59.7%