Race Department's Ultimate F1 Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
By ultimate, it means take everything into account, which do you like more. The tracks was all about which did you like taking everything into account.

I am quite confused now...

If someone didn't vote for the car you like, deal with it. Simple. It's their opinion

----------------------------------

Back on topic please

I agree with Ben (anti-Rami) Utzer with the point that the current cars in the final aren't great (let's be honest), still the fact that I say true things which people don't originally agree with, only to later also say, baffles me to be honest. :thumbsup:

Please no more about this off-topic. People can vote for anything they want. I can even vote for a car for the nose of the driver inside is like Gargamel.

REPLIES ABOUT THIS TOPIC will be removed from this point onwards.

VOTING CLOSED!

HRT 2012 5-1 Sauber 2012

oCqdDaA.png

HRT 2012
hrt_kart_barc_2012-2.jpg
Even there are some protests, the game is still goes on. And this Spaniard F1 car is just deserve a win because of its simplicity.. Congratulations!
Heat J Knockout Round

Andrea Moda 1992 vs McLaren 1998
Andrea_Moda_S921.jpg

mp4-13-mcla-hakk-1998-1.jpg

Williams 1980 vs Tyrrell 1990
00TTOE-138011684.jpg

Tyrrell_019_(cropped_version).jpg

McLaren 2008 vs Renault 2008
kova_magn_mcla_2008.jpg

renault1.jpg

Ferrari 2004 vs Ferrari 1992
schu_ferr_imol_2004.jpg

Ferrari_F92_A.jpg

I'm tired of protests about cars nominated in the game, so if you want to keep this game going please STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT WHY UGLY CARS WIN WHILE THERE ARE STILL 'BETTER' CARS TO WIN THAT LOST!
This isn't the last warning though, but if someone do, this heat would be the last heat in the competition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play