R1M For MotoGP 17

MGP17 R1M For MotoGP 17 V1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Models can’t be made/imported for milestone games unfortunately. They can only be transferred from one milestone game to another (which is how I got the R1’s, from VRTG) and not all models from all milestone games work in others, Ride games and GP games have the models done differently so I can’t make any mods like a panagale in GP or something either. Hopefully this will change with the potential for a new engine to be used for the MotoGP games next year.

Hello @BIKER7202 So let me see if I understand you well.... Model From Ride2 (R1, R2, R3 category) Can't , be port to MotoGp17 ? Cause they are totally differents? I hope I can xplain myself well

Well... For me all the riders from VR academy is locked. So I selected my custom rider, and then I could start the race. But Then comes the funny part. I am the only one on R1M and everyone else is on their 125 cc 2 strokes. I was like 12 seconds faster per lap, and poor guys didn't know what hit them. Two more lap and I would've lapped them. I suspect this was not how you intended the mod to work. So what's going on?? If you are replacing the 125 cc 2 strokes bikes with R1M, how do they even have those bike??

And with your mod, lot of track names were added (from ride 2) that I can't play.
MotoGP™17 12_1_2017 4_18_09 PM.png

Attachments

• MotoGP™17 12_1_2017 4_11_34 PM.png
    MotoGP™17 12_1_2017 4_11_34 PM.png
    857.5 KB · Views: 431
Well... For me all the riders from VR academy is locked. So I selected my custom rider, and then I could start the race. But Then comes the funny part. I am the only one on R1M and everyone else is on their 125 cc 2 strokes. I was like 12 seconds faster per lap, and poor guys didn't know what hit them. Two more lap and I would've lapped them. I suspect this was not how you intended the mod to work. So what's going on?? If you are replacing the 125 cc 2 strokes bikes with R1M, how do they even have those bike??

And with your mod, lot of track names were added (from ride 2) that I can't play.
View attachment 224728
XD I need to fix that

View attachment 224728
I’m not sure how to unlock the riders as some people get it and others don’t but I can fix the issue with the 125cc bikes spawning

I’m not sure how to unlock the riders as some people get it and others don’t but I can fix the issue with the 125cc bikes spawning
Okey... I will update when you give the fix. As for the other track that seems to have found its way in the track selection list, will it work if i simply add the track mix files from ride 2 to my track folder?

Which track is it?
When I installed your mod, I got all the tracks from Ride 2 listed in track selection menu. But sure I can't use it, as I haven't got mix files copied into tracks folder. So i get a pink screen. But if i copy it, will i get those? If that is that easy, I would purchase ride 2 just for those tracks..

When I installed your mod, I got all the tracks from Ride 2 listed in track selection menu. But sure I can't use it, as I haven't got mix files copied into tracks folder. So i get a pink screen. But if i copy it, will i get those? If that is that easy, I would purchase ride 2 just for those tracks..
The mod contains no extra tracks so there shouldn’t be any appearing in the menu

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 27 41.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 32 49.2%