Resource icon

Misc Project CARS2 BFF Renaming tool 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Shiimis submitted a new resource:

Project CARS BFF Renamer tool - Renames unpacked PCARS2 files with provided name index

Project CARS2 BFF Renaming tool is designed to allow renaming unpacked files automatically with provided file name index that is obtainable from memory of PCARS2 process. When SMS stops patching Project CARS2, a version which doesn't require index files will be released thus allowing to rename contents of BFF files effortlessly.

Full guide can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ag45n5otnnvs5sy/pCARS Renamer Tool - Guide.pdf

If you have suggestions on how to...

Read more about this resource...

Edit: spent an hour thinking there was a problem and it turned out there was just missing info in the guide, still working it out

I got a little mixed up with the value type thing being on the right panel, and it would have been helpful if it had pointed out that lots of results could also be caused by not being able to set the value type, and if it included how to make the value type available again. I got it working eventually, but it would save time for others if there was a simple troubleshooting guide for people that take the guide a bit too literally :)

Edit: Also some programs like 010 editor have a special option for pasting as hex bytes, so I got really stumped when I would paste it normally without realising and get different hex to what I was copying.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back