PORSCHE Motorsport Season 1-3 Fic. MyTeam Modular Mods

MyTeam PORSCHE Motorsport Season 1-3 Fic. MyTeam Modular Mods 3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Hi, I really like the mod but for some reason when I go to select the livery it doesnt show up. everything else works and it looks great. sure its just me being stupid but ive copied all the correct files into my modular mods active folder so if you could tell me how to get the livery working that would be great.

hi guys , so ive checked the files from the PORSCHE and the NISSAN mod and its working well on my system.

if u got stuck in a loading screen:

#1 pls make sure u got the latest version of MODULAR MODS

#2 this is en example for switching from PORSCHE Season 1 to Season 2
View attachment 612783
i really hope this could fix ur problems, if not , just text me.:thumbsup:

enjoy my mods as long u can , i guess everything will be lil bit ( or totally ) messed up when we get new 3D models. ( for sure ill try to handle it as good as i can and update all mods by time )
lg
SIP
will you update the chassis for s2 and s3? since both are quite significant changes to the chassis you know

This is generally one of the best looking mods I have ever seen!!!:)
Please make a non my team version. I think it could be a great alpine replacement on the Ferrari chassis but I don't know anything about the making of mods so I don't know how difficult this would be.

Reactions: SiP
Just like some others I can't seem to get the livery showing up when I create a new team. I followed all instructions available on a clean game install. The racing suit works just fine, but the livery is simply not visible. I haven't seen a clear answer yet, so can anyone tell me what's going on?

Last edited:
Just like some others I can't seem to get the livery showing up when I create a new team. I followed all instructions available on a clean game install. The racing suit works just fine, but the livery is simply not visible. I haven't seen a clear answer yet, so can anyone tell me what's going on?
Hi, this is not a simple skin mod, it swaps the chassis.
The mod car will not be shown in any showroom, u can see it on track and in the backgroundanimations in ur myteam mode.

It does not matter what livery u choose on the FOM car, when u hit the track u ll get the car from the mod.

Install:
Simply put all .erp files from the season folder of ur choice into ur _ACTIVE folder (modular mods).

Lg
Sip

nice mod!! I was wondering if you can make full my Team racing point package from 2020, on redbull or mercedes chasiss? Thank you!

Hi, this is not a simple skin mod, it swaps the chassis.
The mod car will not be shown in any showroom, u can see it on track and in the backgroundanimations in ur myteam mode.

It does not matter what livery u choose on the FOM car, when u hit the track u ll get the car from the mod.

Install:
Simply put all .erp files from the season folder of ur choice into ur _ACTIVE folder (modular mods).

Lg
Sip
TYSM for the explanation!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 104 91.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 20 17.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 15 13.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 32 28.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 42 36.8%