AMS2 Porsche 911 RSR '74 @ Oulton Park Classic, Tuesday 16th January

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
I had issues with my Reverb G2 - failed firm wear update and they sent me, first a new cable, then new speakers, then a new G2 and it was the updated one with the removable faceplate. Score! I still haven't used it as my GPU can't run it, but it's tucked away for the future.
From what I hear and read the G2 is still quit future proof, so hold onto it awaiting the necessary GPU power for it to arrive :thumbsup:. (the 3090 didn't coop, the 4090 can handle it except for the sunset and rise)

I had issues with my Reverb G2 - failed firm wear update and they sent me, first a new cable, then new speakers, then a new G2 and it was the updated one with the removable faceplate. Score! I still haven't used it as my GPU can't run it, but it's tucked away for the future.
You better get using it soon, Microsoft have announced they will be deprecating WMR support

You better get using it soon, Microsoft have announced they will be deprecating WMR support
Yeah, got just shy of 3 more years before it's removed from consumer versions of windows (Nov 2026). I'm hoping valve will get it's act together before then, but I suspect it'll still be usable for a while longer as commercial support is until Nov 2027

im new here, how do i join this race?
Sorry you missed this one, but we are running an endurance style race on Thursday if you are interested and I'll be posting one for next Tuesday soon.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 10 62.5%