F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

Dark version
Wet - orange
Intermediate - light blue
Soft - yellow
Hard - silver

Supersoft version
Wet - orange
Supersoft - red
Medium - white

vlasovas, the tyres v2.0 which i stated above is izit correct? If I'm wrong, do correct me. I've just tested & it seems the silver type Tyre are missing or it looked white?

Raced around with the tyres a bit, everything looks pretty good. Great job on getting the inter and wet tyres in the game with blur as well, very nice.

I made the silver a lot darker (RGB 128/128/128, I think 192/192/192 fits well too) because the white and silver looks similar in game, but since white tyres and silver tyres will never go to the same race it shouldn't matter that much.

Thanks a lot for sticking with this mod for so long :D

Hi,

I like this update very much, however I keep experiencing problems on one particular track (corner, that is), it is Yas Marina Abu Dhabi circuit, Turn 9 (right after the longest straight). It is the "S" curve in which I constantly keep spinning. I like to touch the kerb on the right hand side a little when exiting Turn 9 and whether I am accelerating or decelerating, if I go over that kerb I usually spin and it is very frustrating. I am even more buzzed about this because this kerb is pretty low in the spot on which I tend to go over with my front right tyre. If you're not sure of which turn and kerb I'm talking about, here is a screenshot:

http://img849.imageshack.us/i/40059235.jpg/

Whats this middle tyre and super soft version? is the same tyre mod just different colours?

6 colors, conformity announced by pirelli
but 2 of them on the super soft version

Dark version
Wet - orange
Soft - yellow
Hard - silver

Supersoft version
Wet - orange
Supersoft - red
Medium - white

vlasovas, the tyres v2.0 which i stated above is izit correct? If I'm wrong, do correct me. I've just tested & it seems the silver type Tyre are missing or it looked white?

Dark version has the silver color.
I'm with conjunctivitis, did the editing with only one eye

I like to make my own mods to play, but this time im gonna use the rddev mod. I never found on the net nothing about the players car performance, so the files that control the teams performance for the players (not cpu) is \Codemasters\F1 2010\cars\fe0\track\ or \mc0\track\ . It´s looks like the f12010 modders only care about the graphics. The 2011 season will not be like 2010, the grid will change a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes