F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

Downloads: A new file has been added by Scott L. Harrison:

Team Lotus Helmet

lotuspromo.png

So being bored this morning trying too come up with a helmet design for my own personal use I was sat looking at various Arai custom designs and other drivers past helmets and saw an absence of "team" livery based lids so I say at had a bash at this one, its in HD so super quality.

Im going too be doing one for all of the teams in the game on the 2010 grid list, 2011 might be something too look at for the future next one im currently looking at is a HRT flavoured lid

Installation
Just drop these files into the "bespoke helmets" folder which is located in your character folder of your F1 directory

Hi !
Sorry I'm french and not very good in english :)

I have 2 questions:
- Can I play this mod with a 360 controller ?
- I don't understand :"Be sure you have a "mapped/ compatible" steering wheel with F1 2010"

In all case, congratulation for your differents works ;)

what about the car performances? will they be the same as 2010 or did you do any adjustments due to the testing results?
im looking for a mod like this too. If some car like Sauber becomes the best in the grid on 2011 of course im gonna want to drive that car sometimes, but i never found a value to change the performance to the player car, only the cpu cars appears to have changed. Codemasters fails.

RDD Season 2009 Overhaul

version 1.0.2011.0317
This modpack is a total conversion that completely changes the game to the 2009 season from car menu images to new teams and drivers.

Features:

• Liveries -- New liveries have been made to match each team from the season.
  • Pit and Race Crews -- Crews have been repainted to match their 2009 appearance.
  • New Teams -- Both Toyota and Brawn have been added as new teams that you can race for or against.
  • New Drivers -- A total of 6 brand new drivers are now in the game complete with their portraits.
  • Track Order -- All the tracks in the game are in proper 2009 order.
  • Driver/Team Strengths -- All drivers and teams are edited to match their skills and positions as close as possible to the 2009 season.
  • Garages -- Some teams have new garages to better match their sponsors and car livery.
  • Helmets -- Nick Heidfeld and Robert Kubica have new helmets, hopefully more will come in a future update.
  • Car Menus -- There are new car menu images for each car.
Changelog

• First Release
Credits

• David Kaye - For creating the pit and race crews as well as the Toyota/Brawn garage and liveries.
  • Mark Spaeth - For making the helmets.
  • Michael Sandee - For making the driver portraits, car menu images and Renault/Sauber garage and liveries.
  • Ryder25 - For putting in the new drivers, teams and editing the language files.
  • ka-b00m - For creating the car menu images.
  • RaceDepartment Community - For all the support.

When going in-game do not use your profile. It will tell you your save game is corrupt (this is a lie your game will be fine if you uninstall the mod). Ignore that message and hit the home key for the gfwl menu to come up. Then log off from the current profile and create a new offline profile for this mod and log into that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes