F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

Fellow F1 fanatics,
This may sound like i'm a noob. but every time i place a mod into f1 2010 i can only play time trial mode.
Every time i try to play with skin mods the game crashes when it starts loading the race.
Plz help, so i can make use of the mods on this great site!

This mod is pretty awesome, just had a test on Bahrain and it's the first time I have felt involved in a race and actually been considering my pit strategy.

Just one question though, I am using the 2011 conversion and just wanted to know if this mod will overwrite the changes made to individual driver/team performance? I have only installed the core mod, visual mods and the soft tyres and these seem to be working fine.

I know I read someone saying you could use the 2 together but not to use the Qualifying times slider which I have already done. Am I to expect some issues now that I have used the slider on the first tab and some of the tick boxes on the second?

I would manually edit the changes from the 2011 mod back in if I knew what I was looking for but if not the game is still better with the updated liveries and the AI tool combined.

Hey i installed the mod, but when i start the race, everyone stalls at the beginning and then only 3 cars eventually start the race and the rest disappear.. Also the AI drives straight through the corner and off onto the gravel (not taking the corner) anyone else have this problem? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 28 53.8%