F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

Probably not, because you have a different database file then the non-mod players

Depends on your system, it probably has alot of HD stuff in it.

im at 0.9 of 1.1 GB 8 minutes remain =D
Too bad i can't play today =(

Well, I will try it and report back, but if it doesn't work in Multiplayer, then I'll have to uninstall it. :(

As of performance, I have an i7 2600k @ 4.6Ghz and x2 Sapphire HD6970 2GB, so I hope it's not a problem. :p

Just got content removed by rapid8.com lol. Looks like I'll have to wait for the split files too!

BTW thank you so much RDDEV team for giving us such an amazing mod for free! I've just seen page one flyer and it just looks awesome!! Can't wait to try it out tommorrow:D Cheers.

thanks for the mod but the download link for megaupload is a joke? days of uploading and then this :D

ok

i have some questions

1. replay cam mod ? is it in it or do you release it?

2. the new cam mod you presented yesterday? is this in it? if not, when do you release?

please update the changelog

again cus nobody answered my question, is it possible to play this mod with 1.0 vers of F1 2010?

why you want to play on 1.0 ?

Well, I will try it and report back, but if it doesn't work in Multiplayer, then I'll have to uninstall it. :(

As of performance, I have an i7 2600k @ 4.6Ghz and x2 Sapphire HD6970 2GB, so I hope it's not a problem. :p

Myself didnt' play online till now. But you should be able to easily switch the files for online racing with a mod manager if i remember right.

finished downloading the .rar when extracted it, I got:

! C:\Users\***\Downloads\RDDev 2011 Mod.rar: CRC failed in frontend.rar. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\***\Downloads\RDDev 2011 Mod.rar: Unexpected end of archive

Is the archive corrupted or is rapid8 mistake ?

heya guys, anny chance one of yous can get me a link to where Ryder's mod manager thingy is? cant seem to find it annymore :/ thank already! and RDDev guys... WHOO nice going with this stuff, i told myself not to mod a single thing in f1 2010, but just cant resist this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 88 30.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 63 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.8%