New build coming this wednesday

Chris Page posted this official announcement at the iRacing forums regarding downtime to the service Wednesday, 27th April.

New build!

Wednesday, 27-APR-2011 GMT

EST(-4) GMT AEST(+10)
0500 0900 1900 No New Hosted Sessions
0900 1300 2300 Service Down
1300 1700 0300 Service Up

All times are subject to change.

EDIT - Moved from Tuesday to Wednesday

Rocking me chair waiting. Pondering whether to click on NetkarP but I have decided not to until we finish SM league. After solely racing on NkP and going back to iR , took me a good while to get to grips with the car and feel.

So lets talk about CR6 @ Sebring at night then. Anyone interested to fill up the grid if a server mysteriously shows up?

No.... will be too busy watching Barcelona -vs- Real Madrid on the box.

iRacing may have just shipped a new build, but it ain't my ultimate priority in life to have to run it the minute it goes live, lol.

:):):):):)

Downloading now, all 538mb of it. Now I am setting here closely watch that little blue bar move across the screen. Half way there... less then 2 mins left, I'm starting to get light headed. I have about 20 mins before the wife gets home and it still saying 2 mins to go!!!!!!! 37 sec... 20... 22:mad:!! 6, 0!!! Ok that was just the download it is installing now, bummer. Still waiting. OMG this is taking forever. Done, bye.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 87 58.4%