MyTeam Audi Liveries (3 Chassis/ 5 Liveries)

MyTeam MyTeam Audi Liveries (3 Chassis/ 5 Liveries) 3

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
TX_Turk submitted a new resource:

MyTeam Audi Livery (RedBull Chassis) - Audi Livery for MyTeam (RB CHASSIS)

MyTeam Livery for myteam. Audi Livery.

Installation:
follow this : this pc>local disk>program files>EA Games>F1 23>2023_asset_groups>game_package>achievements and paste your downloaded achievements file and replace this file. (MUST UNZIP with winrar or 7zip before installing)

This is a version of @Echo_1409 's Lamborghini Mod. I highly recommend you check it out! (He also taught me how to do this.)

(The Livery looks a little different as i improved some logos and...

Read more about this resource...

it would also be nice if you put the audi logo at the back of the spoiler and add bosch as a sponsor, its just a suggestion i really love the mod how it is!

it would also be nice if you put the audi logo at the back of the spoiler and add bosch as a sponsor, its just a suggestion i really love the mod how it is!
Thanks I’ll add that but do you mean on the Back or on the Rear Wing? I’ll replace the Siemens Sponsor and make a different version

but i dont want to be anoying but instead of the logo on the side and the back maybe just put Audi there i think it would look better, you dont have to do it if its to much work i think it looks good already
or the audi sport logo that is already on the car

Can you also put this livery on the mercedes with sidepods chassis or is that not possible?
The mercedes livery only lets you change the color of the top part and Front Nose the rest is carbon fiber so i doesnt let you. Sorry. If you want a different chassis though let me know

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back