Multiple Questions and Thoughts/Looking for a mod

Hello! I recently came back to this awesome sim, in my believes, one of the bests
I have a couple of questions!

1) It is possible to create a multiplayer championship?
2) It is possible to change the max player limit (25) and the scoring places in multiplayer?
3) Im looking Petra's GTC "TC2000 V2.0" but couldnt find any working link, does anybody have it?
4) Im looking for south american tracks, i already have potrero de los funes, punta del este, santa fe, cabrera and backer
Thanks to everyone, greetings!

Hello! I recently came back to this awesome sim, in my believes, one of the bests
I have a couple of questions!

1) It is possible to create a multiplayer championship?
2) It is possible to change the max player limit (25) and the scoring places in multiplayer?
3) Im looking Petra's GTC "TC2000 V2.0" but couldnt find any working link, does anybody have it?
4) Im looking for south american tracks, i already have potrero de los funes, punta del este, santa fe, cabrera and backer
Thanks to everyone, greetings!
Hi, alberca400 !
The championships in single player mode, as for the score (and many other things you want), you can change...just edit a file with the .bch extension, which is in the "Championships" folder, inside the player's profile folder. player (which is in the SimBin folder, in My Documents). And you can include this runway, which is located in Ecuador (South America). It's called Yahuarcocha, which I converted from rFactor:

Hi, alberca400 !
The championships in single player mode, as for the score (and many other things you want), you can change...just edit a file with the .bch extension, which is in the "Championships" folder, inside the player's profile folder. player (which is in the SimBin folder, in My Documents). And you can include this runway, which is located in Ecuador (South America). It's called Yahuarcocha, which I converted from rFactor:
Hello Sergio. Most of these files look like encrypted! I did this on GTR 2 but here the files are all filled with symbols. Thank you for the track suggestion, i downloaded a couple converted/made by you, very very good mods, congratulations!!

Hi, alberca400 !
My Championships folder is in GameData folder and the .bch files are not encrypted.

My Championships folder is in GameData folder and the .bch files are not encrypted.
Hi, blackskull101 / alberca400 ! If file is encrypted, it's enough decrypt with this program:

Send. (It's on Trackaholics).
This TC2000 mod is really good! Excellent...made some changes to cam, fov, pilot position, more updated gloves and removed the banner. If you want these changes, I send you, but I only made the Honda Civic.Ths, m8 !!!
capture_2023-06-27_07-23-08.jpg

This TC2000 mod is really good! Excellent...made some changes to cam, fov, pilot position, more updated gloves and removed the banner. If you want these changes, I send you, but I only made the Honda Civic.Ths, m8 !!!
View attachment 675115
Yes, please, send me the updates, thank you in advance.
Petra, from what I have seen so far, was one of the best R07 modders out there, her conversion here is very good. Too bad she moved away from R07 (to rF2 I think.)
As you say the mod is very good out of the box, so with your additional touch it should be excellent, your work is always top notch too.

Last edited:
Yes, please, send me the updates, thank you in advance.
Petra, from what I have seen so far, was one of the best R07 modders out there, her conversion here is very good. Too bad she moved away from R07 (to rF2 I think.)
As you say the mod is very good out of the box, so with your additional touch it should be excellent, your work is always top notch too.
Hi, man ! I made another improvement to the interior of the car. I'll post the link here from Mediafire. Enjoy

Less bright textures.jpg

More bright textures.jpg

Normal textures.jpg

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7bqh...mod+TC2000+(Race+07)+by+Sergio+Hundo.rar/file

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.