Moza R9 in AC and rF2 help

I have the Moza R9 and GS combo and it is working super great in ACC and I couldn't be happier all the way around.

But... I'm at a total loss what is happening or what settings to use in Asseto Corsa and rFactor2. In the Pit House software, I've done the config thing for both but in game, I've had to turn the strength/gain down to practically nothing to get the wheel to even turn then the FFB is worthless. It's weird.

If anyone has any suggestions for setting combos for AC and rF2, I'm all ears (which looks pretty funny but I'm missing something somewhere)

Thanks,

I have the Moza R9 and GS combo and it is working super great in ACC and I couldn't be happier all the way around.

But... I'm at a total loss what is happening or what settings to use in Asseto Corsa and rFactor2. In the Pit House software, I've done the config thing for both but in game, I've had to turn the strength/gain down to practically nothing to get the wheel to even turn then the FFB is worthless. It's weird.

If anyone has any suggestions for setting combos for AC and rF2, I'm all ears (which looks pretty funny but I'm missing something somewhere)

Thanks,
Hi @Elisabeth Kron sorry for digging up this old thread but I am having a very similar issue with a brand new R9.

FFB effect feels kinda compressed, at high gain/strength it's way too heavy all the time at lower gain it feels very light regardless of speed/corner. As you said it feel weird.

I expect the wheel to feel lighter in low grip and heavier when the grip is there, but it just kinda feels the same all the time strength wise. I wonder if something is wrong with the base, it is up to date to the last firmware and other effect like kerbs are definitely there.

I am coming from a T300 and although I had to stop simracing for a while due to a broken leg, I remember being able to feel low grip better with the T300.

Tested mostly on AC and AMS2, as I play mostly F1 cars 70s/80s but I am now installing ACC to test it also there, I want to make sure is working fine, as I still have 15 days to return it, and used it for about 2 weeks now.

Any advice on settings both in pithouse and in game are very welcome, tried the default json and some custom ones.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.