Modular Mods 2022 - BASE FILES [Required]

Misc Modular Mods 2022 - BASE FILES [Required] 1.05

Login or Register an account to download this content
This looks really good, however, I put the modular mods and the 2022 asset groups in the f1 22 folder, right? and I put a mod in the active part of the modular mods section. However, when I open my f1 22, there is just a black screen that never goes away. Is there any help I can get?
nvm i was moving the base folders that were inside the 2022 asset group folders out of the game and putting the ones from the mod instead. what you gotta do is combine them inside the game files

just put only the mod files into the active section, not the whole folder.
read the mod details :)

if you made it right the game starts with a new starting picture

hi I have the game from the ea app and in all of the tutorials that I have seen they have a red and white icon for the mods (.erp files) and when I downloaded the mod I don't have that icon for the .erp files it's like a blank sheet of paper and when I double click the .ere files it askes me in what app to open them and I go to play the game with the mods and they are not working can someone help me please

hi I have the game from the ea app and in all of the tutorials that I have seen they have a red and white icon for the mods (.erp files) and when I downloaded the mod I don't have that icon for the .erp files it's like a blank sheet of paper and when I double click the .ere files it askes me in what app to open them and I go to play the game with the mods and they are not working can someone help me please

How can I make my own erp file for MM , like actually build my own?

Is there a small guide?
covers 92% still
You should only look for good tutorials :D
But you do not need an editor to play with existing mods, only to edit them.
If your game does not work with mods, you either did something wrong or you did something wrong and my glass sphere is sadly broken.

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 105 90.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 20 17.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 15 12.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 34 29.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 44 37.9%