Miami Bayside Complete Texture Update v1.0

Tracks Miami Bayside Complete Texture Update v1.0 v1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Miami Bayside Complete Texture Update v1.0 - Complete Texture update

Hi Guys

Here is my track texture update for ACU's Miami Bayside conversion, final version available by Reboot Team. The goal was to get everything to look as natural as possible.

Update details v1.0:
- Upscaled all textures
- Reworked all buildings
- Repaired several broken textures
- Reworked several glass window textures, added several new one's too
- Reworked all tree's, better colors and more lush
- New realistic Palm tree added
- New grass texture added
- Reworked...

Read more about this resource...

ClimaxF1 updated Miami Bayside Complete Texture Update v1.0 with a new update entry:

New water textures and loading screens added

Hi Guys

Something I only noticed now, default water textures don't look right.

Update details v1.1:

- New water and wavemap.nm textures added
- Background loading screens added

Installation:

- Copy track folder into your Assetto tracks folder
- Select CF1_Miami_Bayside in Content Manager to activate skins

N.B. Deactivate skins and [COLOR=rgb(97, 189...[/B]

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Guys

Found a extension that allows for night racing.

Problem was that everything was far to dark.

Busy adjusting all the lighting and colors, should be available for next update.

Looking good so far :)

Miami_Bayside_night_ext_1.jpg

Miami_Bayside_night_ext.jpg

Miami_Bayside_night_ext_2.jpg

Last edited:
This mod looks great, but, it sets off my windows defender with a "virus detected" notification. I suspect this is a false positive, but nonetheless my browser won't allow me to download it.

Hi mate! Would love to try this however windows is picking it up as a virus (false positive) could you re-up as a ZIP file please. Thanks.

Hi mate! Would love to try this however windows is picking it up as a virus (false positive) could you re-up as a ZIP file please. Thanks.
Try this, used windows compress to zip file instead

Try this, used windows compress to zip file instead

Might be missing something but this is an update to an existing track? Where do you get the original track? I don't see it on the site.

ClimaxF1 updated Miami Bayside Complete Texture Update v1.0 with a new update entry:

Night lights Ext, Grass_FX & Mercedes Truck Textures add

Hi Guys

Really wanted a night version of this track, eventually found a download, problem was that it was way too day, impossible to drive, almost pitch black.

This wasn't easy as I have never done night lighting ext. file, took me a while to figure all the settings out and what controls what.

Once I got the hang of it, started making adjustments.

I've used Singapore's ext. file as a base for my settings which really helped me understand all these settings.

As a first time I'm very...

Read the rest of this update entry...

okay I have the mod installed now, the latest version from here on Overtake (google didnt flag it this time), and for some reason since installing the mod theres a big black patch through the tarmac with a really weird blur bug where I'm guessing the tire marks are supposed to be. any idea how to fix this? the rest of the track looks great.

okay I have the mod installed now, the latest version from here on Overtake (google didnt flag it this time), and for some reason since installing the mod theres a big black patch through the tarmac with a really weird blur bug where I'm guessing the tire marks are supposed to be. any idea how to fix this? the rest of the track looks great.
Hi there

To be honest, wouldn't have a clue.

I did a clean install of the track with my latest update and no issues.

I'm more of a texture updated modder, not really clued up when it comes to the technical stuff.

Delete track and try making a complete new install with the original track and my latest update and let me know.

Hi there

To be honest, wouldn't have a clue.

I did a clean install of the track with my latest update and no issues.

I'm more of a texture updated modder, not really clued up when it comes to the technical stuff.

Delete track and try making a complete new install with the original track and my latest update and let me know.
I think its an issue with the latest CSP not necessarily an issue with the track, I notice it now on a couple other tracks, like NJ Lightning and Grindelwald. I noticed the blur goes away when there's rain on, so I think its a bug with rainfx.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.